Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gil Gil is offline

Default Rumor of Ethanol causing older outboard engines to 'blow up'?

How much truth should this be?

I got a service guy telling me that now the Govt mandates that Ethanol
is added to gasoline. The guy was telling me at certain percentage is
too much for the outboard engines that causes the head/piston to fail.

What do you think?