Default Almost boring being a Pats fan...

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:35:16 -0000,
wrote:

Still can't pick a favorite for Rednecks turning left since Dale
died.. Maybe next year, maybe in my lifetime.

Piffle - hated Ralphie boy.

Me? Anybody driving a car with a blue oval on the front. :)
Senior Member

wrote:

Still can't pick a favorite for Rednecks turning left since Dale
died.. Maybe next year, maybe in my lifetime.

Piffle - hated Ralphie boy.

Me? Anybody driving a car with a blue oval on the front. :)

Blue Oval? Wall meat

On Oct 28, 8:15 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

wrote:

Still can't pick a favorite for Rednecks turning left since Dale
died.. Maybe next year, maybe in my lifetime.

Piffle - hated Ralphie boy.

Me? Anybody driving a car with a blue oval on the front. :)

Blue Oval? Wall meat

Sez you...

"Sez" the statistics:

http://www.jayski.com/stats/2005/manu2005.htm

wrote:

Still can't pick a favorite for Rednecks turning left since Dale
died.. Maybe next year, maybe in my lifetime.

Piffle - hated Ralphie boy.

Why?

Me? Anybody driving a car with a blue oval on the front. :)

Why? That blue oval is the only thing resembling a production car.

On Oct 28, 6:35 pm, wrote:

Still can't pick a favorite for Rednecks turning left since Dale
died.. Maybe next year, maybe in my lifetime.

Yeah, me too. I like Jr. but damned if I can see him in a Hendrick
car.
Tony Stewart's good, my son (8) likes him. I like the old school guys
with balls! Carl Edwards is the real deal, too.

Senior Member

On Oct 29, 8:41 am, wrote:
On Oct 28, 6:35 pm, wrote:

Still can't pick a favorite for Rednecks turning left since Dale
died.. Maybe next year, maybe in my lifetime.

Yeah, me too. I like Jr. but damned if I can see him in a Hendrick
car.
Tony Stewart's good, my son (8) likes him. I like the old school guys
with balls! Carl Edwards is the real deal, too.

I like Tony, maybe cause his nickname is "smoke"...

Pats Eisboch General 1 January 15th 06 04:03 AM
#1 Reason to be a Pats fan Bob Crantz ASA 5 January 12th 06 03:40 PM
#1 Reason to be a Pats fan Bart Senior ASA 0 January 11th 06 05:09 AM
gO pATS .JIMinMA. General 48 February 5th 04 08:43 PM
Sailing on LIS BORING! BORING! Whplash4 ASA 0 September 8th 03 02:42 PM