Tim Tim is offline

Default Mother of mercy! did you ever see a fishing bus?

I know it's probably not the biggest, but I've never seen a 24' jon
boat before...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...NA:MOTORS:1123

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:46:31 -0700, Tim penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|I know it's probably not the biggest, but I've never seen a 24' jon
|boat before...
|
|http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...NA:MOTORS:1123

I've seen jon boats that larger, but I've never seen one set up with
seats like that. Weird.....

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
-----------------
-----------------
Tim Tim is offline

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:46:31 -0700, Tim penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|I know it's probably not the biggest, but I've never seen a 24' jon
|boat before...
|
|http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...NA:MOTORS:1123

I've seen jon boats that larger, but I've never seen one set up with
seats like that. Weird.....

Mr. Perch's Wild Ride...

LOL!

"Tim" wrote in message ups.com...
I know it's probably not the biggest, but I've never seen a 24' jon
boat before...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...NA:MOTORS:1123

Its a *stretch*.

db

Senior Member

On Oct 17, 12:46 am, Tim wrote:
I know it's probably not the biggest, but I've never seen a 24' jon
boat before...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m&item=2901693...

It's like a ten seat suicide ride...

On Oct 17, 8:34 am, Gene Kearns
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:46:31 -0700, Tim penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|I know it's probably not the biggest, but I've never seen a 24' jon
|boat before...
|
|http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m&item=2901693...

I've seen jon boats that larger, but I've never seen one set up with
seats like that. Weird.....

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguidehttp://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*

I wonder if in reality if it was used as some type of tour rig or
something.

Have no mercy on the Jews! HiEv ASA 7 February 8th 07 07:44 AM
Have no mercy on the Jews! Ringmaster ASA 6 February 8th 07 01:07 AM
Mother Teresa - A Bad Catholic? Bob Crantz ASA 8 April 3rd 06 03:58 AM