BoatBanter.com

-   -   Mother of mercy! did you ever see a fishing bus? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/87159-mother-mercy-did-you-ever-see-fishing-bus.html)

Tim October 17th 07 05:46 AM

Mother of mercy! did you ever see a fishing bus?

I know it's probably not the biggest, but I've never seen a 24' jon
boat before...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...NA:MOTORS:1123

Gene Kearns October 17th 07 01:34 PM

Mother of mercy! did you ever see a fishing bus?

On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:46:31 -0700, Tim penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|I know it's probably not the biggest, but I've never seen a 24' jon
|boat before...
|
|http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...NA:MOTORS:1123

I've seen jon boats that larger, but I've never seen one set up with
seats like that. Weird.....

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
-----------------
-----------------

Tim October 17th 07 07:40 PM

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:46:31 -0700, Tim penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|I know it's probably not the biggest, but I've never seen a 24' jon
|boat before...
|
|http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...NA:MOTORS:1123

I've seen jon boats that larger, but I've never seen one set up with
seats like that. Weird.....

Mr. Perch's Wild Ride...

LOL!

[email protected] October 17th 07 11:37 PM

On Oct 17, 12:46 am, Tim wrote:
I know it's probably not the biggest, but I've never seen a 24' jon
boat before...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m&item=2901693...

It's like a ten seat suicide ride...;)

[email protected] October 17th 07 11:37 PM

Mother of mercy! did you ever see a fishing bus?

On Oct 17, 8:34 am, Gene Kearns
wrote:
On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:46:31 -0700, Tim penned the following well
considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

|I know it's probably not the biggest, but I've never seen a 24' jon
|boat before...
|
|http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m&item=2901693...

I've seen jon boats that larger, but I've never seen one set up with
seats like that. Weird.....

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguidehttp://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats
-----------------www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com- *Completion*Retention*Speed*

I wonder if in reality if it was used as some type of tour rig or
something.