Default Nancy Drew sucks...

And Francoma won't replace him with Ellsbury.

AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Ugly series.... I'm with ya on the Drew - Ellsbury thing.

--Mike

And Francoma won't replace him with Ellsbury.

AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Tim Tim is offline

"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in messagenews:vqqah3dfkfejirbmskf38h0nte8457lb3h@4ax .com...

And Francoma won't replace him with Ellsbury.

AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!- Hide quoted text -

Man, you don't know what gripping reading is until you've caught up
witht he Bobbsey Twins....

On Oct 16, 6:54?pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
And Francoma won't replace him with Ellsbury.

AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!

Boating tie-in: If she sucks hard enough, maybe she can start your E-
Tec on compression. :-)

This Sucks Skip Gundlach Boat Building 7 February 19th 06 11:56 PM
This Sucks Skip Gundlach Cruising 7 February 19th 06 11:56 PM
This really sucks... Jim Carter General 75 March 20th 05 12:22 AM