Default Back to work

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 09:40:09 -0400, HK wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 10:58:39 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Oct 2007 00:02:19 -0300, "Don White" wrote:

You found "a lot of other guys" cute? Explains a lot!

Strange how that kind of thought is the first thing that pops into
your mind, Don.

Or maybe not so strange...

Whatever floats your boat.

Well it's certainly not your frequent dates... the Palm Sisters. You'd think
they'd have worn out their welcome by now.

But, he *did* make a good point, didn't he? You and JimH must have that
'homosexuality' stuff just weighing on your mind!

Crikey...Herring survived a week aboard a cruise ship packed with rug
rats. He's the man. :} Me, I would have tossed half of them overboard.

Several were my own grandsons! My daughter might've gotten ****ed, I think.
Besides, the Disney Magic has programs for kids that the kids actually
enjoy! The problem was getting the kids to be with us for dinner or a show
or whatever. They would often rather spend the time with the rest of the
kids.

Also, there are several 'adults only' places where one can find peace and
quiet, with or without swimming pools. My wife and I agree that we would go
again even if no grandkids were involved. We really had a super time.

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 10:44:06 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .

But, he *did* make a good point, didn't he? You and JimH must have that
'homosexuality' stuff just weighing on your mind!

Just back from a vacation with the grandkids and this is what you want to
get involved in??
I worry about you Johnny.

Don, I was worried about you! (And JimH, of course!)

If I've nothing to worry about, then that's great. How's the family?