HK HK is offline

Default Wimmins!

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 11:57:08 -0400, HK wrote:

Grrr. My fishing partner for tomorrow (sunday) just called to cancel
out, because he has a "new girlfriend" and is spending the weekend
shacked up with her.

Wimmins!

What do they have to offer to compare with dead squid, bloodworms,
fishing hooks and the smell of salt air!

Anyway, I have room for a "crew" tomorrow. So if the area between Deale,
MD, and Solomons Island, MD, is in your ranging area, and you want to be
part of the Federal FishFeeding Follies, contact me here.

Going for what will probably be the last motorcycle ride of the season out
to the Shenandoah Mountains. Should be fun.

It's a great ride. Say hello to our little shed in Page County along
the river.
Senior Member

On Oct 13, 11:57 am, HK wrote:
Grrr. My fishing partner for tomorrow (sunday) just called to cancel
out, because he has a "new girlfriend" and is spending the weekend
shacked up with her.

Wimmins!

What do they have to offer to compare with dead squid, bloodworms,
fishing hooks and the smell of salt air!

Anyway, I have room for a "crew" tomorrow. So if the area between Deale,
MD, and Solomons Island, MD, is in your ranging area, and you want to be
part of the Federal FishFeeding Follies, contact me here.

So Harry, how was that feeeeshing trip, I see you are posting, already
home? Anyway, better watch those open invites, damn near called Tom
to see it he wanted to take a ride down

Senior Member

On Oct 14, 2:20 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 13, 11:57 am, HK wrote:
Grrr. My fishing partner for tomorrow (sunday) just called to cancel
out, because he has a "new girlfriend" and is spending the weekend
shacked up with her.

Wimmins!

What do they have to offer to compare with dead squid, bloodworms,
fishing hooks and the smell of salt air!

Anyway, I have room for a "crew" tomorrow. So if the area between Deale,
MD, and Solomons Island, MD, is in your ranging area, and you want to be
part of the Federal FishFeeding Follies, contact me here.

So Harry, how was that feeeeshing trip, I see you are posting, already
home? Anyway, better watch those open invites, damn near called Tom
to see it he wanted to take a ride down

I was on the water at 8:30 am and just got back. Computer clock itis?- Hide quoted text -

You post before feeeeshing, Blasphemy (sp?). You should be getting "in
the zone"