Default World's Largest Ships

There are some pictures of the world's largest ships at www.large-things.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

Default DO NOT CLICK THE LINK IN THE OP'S MESSAGE

Just don't.

Hey javawizard - explain what takes so long to load at that page.

"javawizard" wrote in message
oups.com...
There are some pictures of the world's largest ships at
www.large-things.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
Just don't.

Hey javawizard - explain what takes so long to load at that page.

"javawizard" wrote in message
oups.com...
There are some pictures of the world's largest ships at
www.large-things.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

Why not visit the site?

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
Just don't.

Hey javawizard - explain what takes so long to load at that page.

"javawizard" wrote in message
oups.com...
There are some pictures of the world's largest ships at
www.large-things.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

Why not visit the site?

No time to explain. Try it if you don't trust my advice. But, be sure you
have a spare computer so you can come back & tell us what happened.

wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:38:01 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message
om...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
Just don't.

Hey javawizard - explain what takes so long to load at that page.

"javawizard" wrote in message
oups.com...
There are some pictures of the world's largest ships at
www.large-things.com
Enjoy!
- Jeff

Why not visit the site?

No time to explain. Try it if you don't trust my advice. But, be sure you
have a spare computer so you can come back & tell us what happened.

No time to explain? That's a good one Doug. You are on line posting
all day and most of the night.

Meanwhile a whois search will give you the name, address and phone
number of Mr. Napier, who owns the domain, which he registered
yesterday. Take it up with him.

Did you click the link? If so, what happened? What did you find? How long
did it take for the page to load?

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 17:45:33 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"D.Duck" wrote in message
news:7bmdnXM_Ert3kZDanZ2dnUVZ_tGonZ2d@giganews. com...

[...]

Yes, the page loaded, various pictures of big things, three seconds.

Any more questions?

On Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:53:22 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Just don't.

Hey javawizard - explain what takes so long to load at that page.

Um..nothing? Loaded fine - no problems. Nothing I haven't seen
before, although there was one nifty link to that large Maersk image
which was pretty cool.

Firewall didn't chirp, Norton didn't go off, images are clean and the
links are as posted.

What's the problem? I'll admit it - I don't know what you are talking
about.

wrote:

Just don't.

Hey javawizard - explain what takes so long to load at that page.

Um..nothing? Loaded fine - no problems. Nothing I haven't seen
before, although there was one nifty link to that large Maersk image
which was pretty cool.

Firewall didn't chirp, Norton didn't go off, images are clean and the
links are as posted.

What's the problem? I'll admit it - I don't know what you are talking
about.

1) Stalled my browser for an unusually long period of time - had to shut it
down via task manager.
2) Web connection was not the issue
3) Same site posted in another group with a similar subject line
4) Sender: javawizard

Suspicious behavior should never be ignored, unless your computer is a
throwaway you can do without for a period of hours or days. Glad you finally
got through.

wrote:

[...]

No "suspicious" behavior from that site on this end.

wrote:

[...]

You didn't see the black helicopters zoom across as the page was loading?

Are you saying that might have been a mosquito in my house?

No way.

World's Ugliest Car JR North General 21 July 6th 07 11:19 PM
World's Easiest Quiz. Skipper General 51 February 28th 06 07:52 PM
World's Best Ear Phones Bob Crantz ASA 11 January 13th 06 01:57 AM