Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to tx.guns,tx.politics,alt.california,soc.retirement,rec.boats

Default Here is what President Reagan thought of idiot Bush

On Sep 29, 6:03 am, greg3347 wrote:
On Sep 28, 2:57 pm, "nusrat" wrote:

A quote from the just-published REAGAN DIARIES.

The entry is dated May 17, 1986.

"A moment I've been dreading. George brought his ne'er-do-well son

around this morning and asked me to find the kid a job. Not the

political one who lives in Florida . The one who hangs around here

all the time looking shiftless. This so-called kid is already almost

40 and has never had a real job. Maybe I'll call Kinsley over at The

New Republic and see if they'll hire him as a contributing editor or

something. That looks like easy work."

Bush has proven himself to be a master of political ass kissing.
First, his Iraq
war for Israel and the zionist lobby. They love Bush. Then, and most
spectacular of
all, his twisted failure to enforce existing immigration law. Over
5,000 American citizens
died last year at the hands and wheels of Bush's beloved hispanic
illegal aliens.

http://www.halturnershow.com/ Hal Turner Show

Greg- Hide quoted text -

I failed to note that the assortment of major candidates, Dem or GOP,
for 2008 should
elicit a long slow belch or an expulsion of gas.

greg

Anyone here President Idiot... Freddy General 1 April 26th 05 11:48 AM
(OT) Reagan blasts Bush Jim General 6 June 11th 04 06:24 PM
Bush/Reagan-the Same Cloth Bobsprit ASA 1 June 9th 04 01:16 PM
OT Bush is certainly no Reagan basskisser General 0 June 8th 04 03:53 PM