Default Those whacky Southern preachers

Note to all whacko preachers...leave your shootin' irons at home when
travelling north of the border...
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Front/914569.html

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:48:20 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

Note to all whacko preachers...leave your shootin' irons at home when
travelling north of the border...
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Front/914569.html

Sure was glad I left the guns at home on my last motorcycle trip to
Montreal! The Canadian customs did do a quick search of both bikes. Hell,
two 50 year-olds on Moto Guzzis are worrisome customers.

The dumb ass in your article shouldn't have lied. Lying is never a good
policy.

wrote:

Note to all whacko preachers...leave your shootin' irons at home when
travelling north of the border...
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Front/914569.html

Sure was glad I left the guns at home on my last motorcycle trip to
Montreal! The Canadian customs did do a quick search of both bikes. Hell,
two 50 year-olds on Moto Guzzis are worrisome customers.

The dumb ass in your article shouldn't have lied. Lying is never a good
policy.

Don loves to look for an article that presents Americans in a bad light.

I remember when he used a poor Canadian woman's death as a troll about
how unsafe the US is. The problem is the exact same week there were
many Canadians who died in Canada from violence. It is sort of Canadian
on Canadian violence and it is epidemic north of the border. In the US
we have very little Canadian on Canadian violence, even though it would
be considered justifiable.

wrote:

[...]

I didn't interpret it that way. I saw it as a comment on a type of person
already know to be disconnected from reality. The preacher either didn't
bother to check the rules, or he figured he could get away with lying about
the gun. Personally, I think Canada's gun laws are a joke, but it's not my
country and the law has to be obeyed.

wrote:

[...]

You might be right, but he does love to post links that make the US look
silly. Heck there are too many dumb people all over the world to bother
cut and pasting every stupid human trick.

"Reginald P. Smithers III" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

[...]

Some are too good to not share. Don't miss the last paragraph.
http://www.reuters.com/article/domes...23880720070926

wrote:

[...]

I see the idiot Smithers is still spreading his crap about that unfortunate
lady who went home to the States and was gunned down in New Orleans.
She was an American....she had just worked up here for a number of years.
If Smithers is so worried about America's image, he should start to improve
his own.
http://www.thesimpsons.com/bios/bios...e_smithers.htm

"Don White" wrote in message

John H. wrote:

Note to all whacko preachers...leave your shootin' irons at home when
travelling north of the border...
http://www.thechronicleherald.ca/Front/914569.html

Sure was glad I left the guns at home on my last motorcycle trip to
Montreal! The Canadian customs did do a quick search of both bikes.
Hell,
two 50 year-olds on Moto Guzzis are worrisome customers.

Think they'd bother me on my Harley with the clergy sticker on the
windshield?

Rev. Eisboch

wrote:

[...]

I see the idiot Smithers ...

snipped

*****************************
Here's yet another of the many daily attacks from "Don White",
a frequent rec.boats poster, and if you count them up, you will see how
little he adds here in boating/fishing content or interesting reading.
*****************************

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:21:02 GMT, JoeSpareBedroom penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

I think Canada's gun laws are a joke, but it's not my
country and the law has to be obeyed.

Look in any history book under the heading "Boston Tea Party."

The inmates only run the asylum when we allow them.....

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepage
http://pamandgene.idleplay.net/

Rec.boats at Lee Yeaton's Bayguide
http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats