Tim Tim is offline

Default Hey everyfreeekinminute.....

Rememeber the days of "underground" radio that was around any college
station that was worth it's salt? You suualoly found their programming
comeing in at about 9 to midnight especially on the weekends.

Well, seems like they've all but dried up at least, in my area.

I liked "Underground" because they played stuff you didn't find on top
40 and under exposed artists, anyhow, stumbled around and found this:

http://classic.3wk.com

it's good for aged hippies

Freakin' hippies...

That would be "beatniks" for some of us. No age insinuation expressed or
implied.

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 15:13:21 -0500, "William Bruce"
wrote:

Freakin' hippies...

That would be "beatniks" for some of us. No age insinuation expressed or
implied.

Theya re still freakin' hippies. :)
Senior Member

wrote:
Freakin' hippies...

That would be "beatniks" for some of us. No age insinuation expressed or
implied.

Theya re still freakin' hippies. :)

And all just as fun to beat up Anyway, if you want to hear what's
new in underground radio, check out this link:
http://www.littlestevensundergroundg.../homepage.html
Each week has a theme, some better than others.

I'll check out that link Tim, thanks. Oh, and if your name is Short
Wave, or similar, you probably should lay off the Little Steven. Even
a small dose of the Dollyrots, or the Charms might just make your head
blow up;!

HK HK is offline

wrote:
Freakin' hippies...
That would be "beatniks" for some of us. No age insinuation expressed or
implied.

Theya re still freakin' hippies. :)

And all just as fun to beat up Anyway, if you want to hear what's
new in underground radio, check out this link:
http://www.littlestevensundergroundg.../homepage.html
Each week has a theme, some better than others.

I'll check out that link Tim, thanks. Oh, and if your name is Short
Wave, or similar, you probably should lay off the Little Steven. Even
a small dose of the Dollyrots, or the Charms might just make your head
blow up;!

You guys cannot differentiate between beatniks and hippies? For shame! :|
Senior Member

wrote:
Freakin' hippies...
That would be "beatniks" for some of us. No age insinuation expressed or
implied.
Theya re still freakin' hippies. :)

And all just as fun to beat up Anyway, if you want to hear what's
new in underground radio, check out this link:
http://www.littlestevensundergroundg.../homepage.html
Each week has a theme, some better than others.

I'll check out that link Tim, thanks. Oh, and if your name is Short
Wave, or similar, you probably should lay off the Little Steven. Even
a small dose of the Dollyrots, or the Charms might just make your head
blow up;!

You guys cannot differentiate between beatniks and hippies? For shame! :|- Hide quoted text -

I know the difference very well. Different generations of outcast
societies based or at least fueled by rebellious musical trends, and
mind altering substances. I let em' tease me a little but really I am
not even a hippie, I just was not there yet. Coming into rebelion in
the later 60's and into the seventies, I actually consider myself more
of a "rocker",

wrote:
Freakin' hippies...
That would be "beatniks" for some of us. No age insinuation expressed or
implied.
Theya re still freakin' hippies. :)

And all just as fun to beat up Anyway, if you want to hear what's
new in underground radio, check out this link:
http://www.littlestevensundergroundg.../homepage.html
Each week has a theme, some better than others.

I'll check out that link Tim, thanks. Oh, and if your name is Short
Wave, or similar, you probably should lay off the Little Steven. Even
a small dose of the Dollyrots, or the Charms might just make your head
blow up;!

You guys cannot differentiate between beatniks and hippies? For shame! :|

There is no differance...
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
Freakin' hippies...

That would be "beatniks" for some of us. No age insinuation expressed or
implied.

Theya re still freakin' hippies. :)

And all just as fun to beat up Anyway, if you want to hear what's
new in underground radio, check out this link:http://www.littlestevensundergroundg.../homepage.html
Each week has a theme, some better than others.

I'll check out that link Tim, thanks. Oh, and if your name is Short
Wave, or similar, you probably should lay off the Little Steven. Even
a small dose of the Dollyrots, or the Charms might just make your head
blow up;!

Thanks for the link, man

I'll check it out too!

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
Freakin' hippies...
That would be "beatniks" for some of us. No age insinuation expressed or
implied.
Theya re still freakin' hippies. :)

And all just as fun to beat up Anyway, if you want to hear what's
new in underground radio, check out this link:
http://www.littlestevensundergroundg.../homepage.html
Each week has a theme, some better than others.

I'll check out that link Tim, thanks. Oh, and if your name is Short
Wave, or similar, you probably should lay off the Little Steven. Even
a small dose of the Dollyrots, or the Charms might just make your head
blow up;!

You guys cannot differentiate between beatniks and hippies? For shame! :|- Hide quoted text -

Well, hippies wore beads, granny glass's and held their hand up with
two fingers in a "V" for peace, and beatniks had berets and pounded
bongos in coffee shops..... didn't they?