Default Boat Trailer Towing Speed Discussion

"John H." wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:20:46 -0400, HK wrote:

My assumption was that most responsible boaters tow their boats at no
more than 60-65 mph (assuming that is allowed by the speed limit), and
that only a minority of trailer boaters pull their rigs a lot faster.

My assumption was correct.

Only because you're so friggin' smart, Harry!

John...why are you puppy dogging Harry...always snapping at his heels?
I can remember when you claimed to want to better this newsgroup.

Dan Dan is offline

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:20:46 -0400, HK wrote:

My assumption was that most responsible boaters tow their boats at no
more than 60-65 mph (assuming that is allowed by the speed limit), and
that only a minority of trailer boaters pull their rigs a lot faster.

My assumption was correct.

Only because you're so friggin' smart, Harry!

John...why are you puppy dogging Harry...always snapping at his heels?
I can remember when you claimed to want to better this newsgroup.

You're kidding right? YOU are Harry's bitch. Hundreds of posts don't lie.

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 18:55:16 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 08:20:46 -0400, HK wrote:

My assumption was that most responsible boaters tow their boats at no
more than 60-65 mph (assuming that is allowed by the speed limit), and
that only a minority of trailer boaters pull their rigs a lot faster.

My assumption was correct.

Only because you're so friggin' smart, Harry!

John...why are you puppy dogging Harry...always snapping at his heels?
I can remember when you claimed to want to better this newsgroup.

Dear Don,

Why do you consider a comment like, "...you're so friggin' smart" as
'snapping at his heels'?

Puppy dogging? I'd define that as following closely behind, waiting for a
pat on the head for doing something appreciated. Does that behavior ring a
bell? For *me*?

Now, get off Harry for a while. How's your mom like the new facility? Have
you had a chance to visit her and get her input on the place?

"Dan" intrceptor@gmaildotcom wrote in message
.. .

You're kidding right? YOU are Harry's bitch. Hundreds of posts don't
lie.

Ah...Dingy Dan, the class act of wrecked.boats.

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 00:40:10 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"Dan" intrceptor@gmaildotcom wrote in message
. ..

You're kidding right? YOU are Harry's bitch. Hundreds of posts don't
lie.

Ah...Dingy Dan, the class act of wrecked.boats.

Don, I did respond to your post. Did you see it?

On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:29:41 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .

*Dear Don,*

Why do you consider a comment like, "...you're so friggin' smart" as
'snapping at his heels'?

Puppy dogging? I'd define that as following closely behind, waiting for a
pat on the head for doing something appreciated. Does that behavior ring a
bell? For *me*?

Now, get off Harry for a while. How's your mom like the new facility? Have
you had a chance to visit her and get her input on the place?

Don't call me Dear!

Oh, I guess you *did* see my response to your message!

If you prefer not to be called 'Dear', then I'll not do so.

Did you not read the rest of the message? There are some questions in
there, and it's quite a sociable message. No name calling or derogatory
comments.

Try it, you may like it. Harry may not, but so what???