Default Don't Try This at Home - Spectacular USCG Photos

http://morrobayphotos.com/uscg/USCG%...1DSC_2211.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/2adl2u
BAR BAR is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
http://morrobayphotos.com/uscg/USCG%...1DSC_2211.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/2adl2u

Can't be that bad if surfers are in the water.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 9, 8:20 am, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 08:12:17 -0400, Wayne.B

wrote:
http://morrobayphotos.com/uscg/USCG%...epages/_1DSC_2...

or

http://tinyurl.com/2adl2u

Nice photos, thanks.

Can you imagine having enough confidence in your boat and skills to take on
stuff like that?

It's a thrill to see the whole sequence:

http://morrobayphotos.com/uscg/USCG%20MLB%20Action/

I can't believe those guys are facing that with 5 hands on the
bridge.

What a ride!

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 9, 7:29 am, BAR wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
http://morrobayphotos.com/uscg/USCG%...epages/_1DSC_2...

or

http://tinyurl.com/2adl2u

Can't be that bad if surfers are in the water.

I realize you can do a lot with telephoto lenses, but when that ship
is almost virtical with the bow in the air, and a huge roller coming
in behind it,

Do you want to be out there?

Not me!

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
http://morrobayphotos.com/uscg/USCG%...1DSC_2211.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/2adl2u

I wonder if any of the online dictionaries links to those pictures for a
definition of the word "balls".

On Sun, 09 Sep 2007 08:29:07 -0400, BAR wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
http://morrobayphotos.com/uscg/USCG%...1DSC_2211.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/2adl2u

Can't be that bad if surfers are in the water.

Hell, surfers go places I wouldn't consider putting a boat in.

Senior Member

On Sep 9, 8:29 am, BAR wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
http://morrobayphotos.com/uscg/USCG%...epages/_1DSC_2...

or

http://tinyurl.com/2adl2u

Can't be that bad if surfers are in the water.

Looks like the surfers are inside some kind of breakwater. That is a
pretty long lens. Great shots though. For the record, I think I would
take that ride once anyway. I think

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 9, 8:29 am, BAR wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
http://morrobayphotos.com/uscg/USCG%...epages/_1DSC_2...

or

http://tinyurl.com/2adl2u

Can't be that bad if surfers are in the water.

Looks like the surfers are inside some kind of breakwater. That is a
pretty long lens. Great shots though. For the record, I think I would
take that ride once anyway. I think

Just sitting in the room where they begin teaching how to do it - that would
be interesting. I wonder how many synonyms they find for "adrenalin".