posted to alt.autos.toyota,rec.boats

Default This great President

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Scott in Florida" wrote in message
On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 17:44:44 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Mike Hunter" wrote in message
.. .

When it come to those fighting for your freedom, where is you
perspective?
I just read that more Americans were killed in 2006 by illegal aliens
than
were killed in the four years since the war started in Afghanistan and
Iraq, and nearly 44,000 Americans died in auto accidents alone in 2006.
Get real!

mike

How many soldiers need to die in Iraq before you think it's too many,
assuming we make no more progress than we have as of today?

I need a number. How many?

No you don't 'need' a number and you won't get one.

Tell me more about the house you said was yours.....

ROFLMAO
Scott in Florida

Yep. That's my house.

By the way, one of your kids was just killed in a car accident ROFLMAO LOL

Shut up, Joe.