Default Annoying TV Fishing Program

"Don White" wrote in message

"Tim" wrote in message
ps.com...

I always thought Sea Gull Skeet Shooting would be good. I don't think
there would be very many complaints from anyone.

Against the law up here.

Interesting comment about seagulls from a navy buddy of mine. When in the
60's on Asian cruises, you would see very few gulls and lots of junk
floating in the water. The flying rats to clean up a lot of detritus.

HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Mad Fin Shark Tournament. What the hell is the point in "sharking"?
Catching pelagics only to release them, under circumstances in which most
of them are gut-hooked and therefore probably will die?

I do C&R fishing myself, but not for pelagics you have no intention of
eating, not for a long, long time. I can see catching and keeping a tuna
or some other "eating" fish, or a kingfish, or Spanish macks, et cetera,
but catching fish you have no intention eating?

Folly.

You would like it better if they killed and kept the sharks?

No, dummy. I'd like it better if they left the sharks alone, and stopped
targeting them.

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Mad Fin Shark Tournament. What the hell is the point in "sharking"?
Catching pelagics only to release them, under circumstances in which
most of them are gut-hooked and therefore probably will die?

I do C&R fishing myself, but not for pelagics you have no intention of
eating, not for a long, long time. I can see catching and keeping a tuna
or some other "eating" fish, or a kingfish, or Spanish macks, et
cetera, but catching fish you have no intention eating?

Folly.

You would like it better if they killed and kept the sharks?

No, dummy. I'd like it better if they left the sharks alone, and stopped
targeting them.

But you enjoy targeting other fish for Catch and Release. How many of those
don't make it?

Oh c'mon... Charlie Moore is a hoot! I haven't seen Girls Gone Fishin'
though...

--Mike

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 1, 8:36 am, HK wrote:
Mad Fin Shark Tournament. What the hell is the point in "sharking"?
Catching pelagics only to release them, under circumstances in which
most of them are gut-hooked and therefore probably will die?

I do C&R fishing myself, but not for pelagics you have no intention of
eating, not for a long, long time. I can see catching and keeping a tuna
or some other "eating" fish, or a kingfish, or Spanish macks, et
cetera, but catching fish you have no intention eating?

Folly.

Almost as bad as "the mad fisherman" or "girls gone fishin'" at least
the girls are cute..Most of the shows have a bunch of guys that look
like you all