HK HK is offline

Default A Sweet Ride

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:39:10 -0400, HK wrote:

I finally had some time today to mess around with the boat, complete the
break-in cycle, and see what she will do.

WHOO HOO!!!

With the exception of that sucky Yamaha, sounds like you have a sweet
ride.

Except for that hole in the transom.

And the Yamamama.

~~ snerk ~~

Well, if the front of the boat catches on fire, I can always jump off
the transom without tripping over the "euro."

Jim Jim is offline

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:39:10 -0400, HK wrote:

I finally had some time today to mess around with the boat, complete the
break-in cycle, and see what she will do.

WHOO HOO!!!

With the exception of that sucky Yamaha, sounds like you have a sweet
ride.

Except for that hole in the transom.

And the Yamamama.

~~ snerk ~~

Well, if the front of the boat catches on fire, I can always jump off the
transom without tripping over the "euro."

Jump! Doncha mean walk off the transom.

Just Kidding.

Keep them hourly reports coming.

BTW Has John come by to verify that this boat truly belongs to you?

You know what RR said. "Trust but Verify".

HK HK is offline

Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:39:10 -0400, HK wrote:

I finally had some time today to mess around with the boat, complete
the break-in cycle, and see what she will do.

WHOO HOO!!!

With the exception of that sucky Yamaha, sounds like you have a sweet
ride.

Except for that hole in the transom.

And the Yamamama.

~~ snerk ~~

Well, if the front of the boat catches on fire, I can always jump off
the transom without tripping over the "euro."

Jump! Doncha mean walk off the transom.

Just Kidding.

Keep them hourly reports coming.

BTW Has John come by to verify that this boat truly belongs to you?

You know what RR said. "Trust but Verify".

Herring isn't allowed on the Bay anymore. We've got our limit of
floating crap.

Start of today's trip:

http://tinyurl.com/3cucf6

Entrance to harbor at Deale:

http://tinyurl.com/3xe7pt

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:05:01 -0400, HK wrote:

Start of today's trip:

http://tinyurl.com/3cucf6

Your fuel burn is very close to what I predicted. I calculated 6.7
gph at 4,000 RPM and it looks like you were at 6.2 actual. That
probably means you could increase your prop pitch by an inch or so and
still make 6,000 WOT.

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 20:05:01 -0400, HK wrote:

Jim wrote:

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Harry, I'm *filtered*! Remember?

Are you going to show us a picture every time a number changes on your
meters? I hope so, because I value your posts.
--
John H

Early-bird bike ride helps Sierra Club ("Morning Glory" ride) Garrison Hilliard General 5 July 8th 05 05:44 PM
Wild Ride Lonny Bruce ASA 0 March 18th 05 04:06 PM
Wild Ride Bart Senior ASA 18 January 5th 05 08:18 PM
Wet Ride Tomorrow Bart Senior ASA 0 November 1st 03 04:01 AM