Senior Member

Default Double standard??

All this discussion of the left wing fairytales, and nothing about
Harold Ford being actually convicted of selling out his state for
$50.000. Again, even the "moderate" dems don't seem to care when it is
one of them. Again, Craig gets blasted based on someones fantasy,
Jefferson gets put in charge of funding the FBI division investigating
him, and dems don't even wonder why the investigation has gone no
where. What's with that?

Senior Member

On Aug 29, 7:38 am, wrote:
All this discussion of the left wing fairytales, and nothing about
Harold Ford being actually convicted of selling out his state for
$50.000. Again, even the "moderate" dems don't seem to care when it is
one of them. Again, Craig gets blasted based on someones fantasy,
Jefferson gets put in charge of funding the FBI division investigating
him, and dems don't even wonder why the investigation has gone no
where. What's with that?

crickets

Not one honest dem in the whole bunch? Very telling. Guess there about
as many fair minded "moderate" dems as there are "moderate" fair
minded KKK, or AlQueda. How can hatred based on pure fantasy be a
grounds for personal political beleif, amazing...

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:09:40 -0400, HK wrote:

Check your facts and try again.

In some other newsgroup.
HK HK is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:09:40 -0400, HK wrote:

Check your facts and try again.

In some other newsgroup.

Hmmm. I suppose I missed your commentary when several posters here were
discussing their golf games and other subjects totally unrelated to
boating, eh?

Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:09:40 -0400, HK wrote:

Check your facts and try again.

In some other newsgroup.

The only reason Harry hangs around rec.boats is so he can cut and paste
political trolls. While he owned a really nice Parker 25 he never used
it. Once he finishes attaching fishing rod holders to an igloo cooler,
he won't have anything to do with his new Parker "Lite".
Senior Member

On Aug 29, 10:09 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 29, 7:38 am, wrote:
All this discussion of the left wing fairytales, and nothing about
Harold Ford being actually convicted of selling out his state for
$50.000. Again, even the "moderate" dems don't seem to care when it is
one of them. Again, Craig gets blasted based on someones fantasy,
Jefferson gets put in charge of funding the FBI division investigating
him, and dems don't even wonder why the investigation has gone no
where. What's with that?

crickets

Not one honest dem in the whole bunch? Very telling. Guess there about
as many fair minded "moderate" dems as there are "moderate" fair
minded KKK, or AlQueda. How can hatred based on pure fantasy be a
grounds for personal political beleif, amazing...

Perhaps if you had some of your facts straight, eh?

Here...I'll give you a hand.

It wasn't Harold Ford, Jr.

I never said Harold Ford Jr, it is his uncle, Harold Ford.

Also, Senator Craig wouldn't be in so much trouble for soliciting sex in
a men's room were he not such an outspoken spokesperson for right-wing
hate groups like the Family Research Council and so adamantly anti-gay.

Check your facts and try again.- Hide quoted text -

Senior Member

On Aug 29, 10:30 am, HK wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:09:40 -0400, HK wrote:

Check your facts and try again.

In some other newsgroup.

Hmmm. I suppose I missed your commentary when several posters here were
discussing their golf games and other subjects totally unrelated to
boating, eh?

You missed them because I did not make them...

Senior Member

On Aug 29, 10:09 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Aug 29, 7:38 am, wrote:
All this discussion of the left wing fairytales, and nothing about
Harold Ford being actually convicted of selling out his state for
$50.000. Again, even the "moderate" dems don't seem to care when it is
one of them. Again, Craig gets blasted based on someones fantasy,
Jefferson gets put in charge of funding the FBI division investigating
him, and dems don't even wonder why the investigation has gone no
where. What's with that?

crickets

Not one honest dem in the whole bunch? Very telling. Guess there about
as many fair minded "moderate" dems as there are "moderate" fair
minded KKK, or AlQueda. How can hatred based on pure fantasy be a
grounds for personal political beleif, amazing...

Perhaps if you had some of your facts straight, eh?

Here...I'll give you a hand.

It wasn't Harold Ford, Jr.

Check your facts, I never said Jr, it was his uncle Harold, period...

Senior Member

On Aug 29, 10:30 am, HK wrote:
Wayne.B wrote:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:09:40 -0400, HK wrote:

Check your facts and try again.

In some other newsgroup.

Hmmm. I suppose I missed your commentary when several posters here were
discussing their golf games and other subjects totally unrelated to
boating, eh?

You missed it because it was not me.

Double the resale value! Bob Crantz ASA 28 June 10th 06 11:21 AM
Double Amen!!!!!! Bob Crantz ASA 0 October 25th 05 10:35 PM
Wee double-ender? R.W. Behan Cruising 4 September 17th 05 04:42 PM
Why the double standard here???? Simple Simon ASA 32 November 24th 03 11:52 PM
Michael Jackson - victim of a double standard. Simple Simon ASA 10 November 24th 03 01:07 AM