Default Hydroplane Update

UL72, Miss Boat Electric is co-sponsored by a group of marine oriented
businesses in the Pacific NW, including one with which I am
associated.

With just two races to go, our boat is in second place (!) in the
national points race. Graham Trucking GT/Happy Go Lucky is in first
place with 5549 points, we're in second with 5527, there's a boat in
third with 4218, and the fourth place boat has only 2676. 18 boats
have scored at least some points this year, but 5 are under 1000
points and 12 are under 2000 points so 5527 is very respectable.

With any sort of luck, we should finish no worse than third place,
second seems easily maintainable, and first is definitely up for
grabs.

The buzz this season has been all about our "rookie" driver, Ms.
Kayleigh Perkins. Even though she didn't drive one of the races for
the team (Patrick Haworth drove the boat for his home town crowd in
Quebec) she is in second place for driver points for 2007. At 19 years
of age, this gal is pretty fearless. (Weren't we all, at about the
same age?) :-)

Website for hydroplane racing stats, videos, etc:

ulhra.org

Fun story about the hydroplane..... Chuck Gould General 0 May 31st 07 11:35 PM
Local hydroplane doing very well this year! Chuck Gould General 0 August 26th 06 12:31 AM
4 stroke engine for hydroplane? [email protected] General 0 August 21st 06 06:54 PM
Unlimited Hydroplane DVDs Russ General 0 July 6th 06 07:57 PM
My first hydroplane Lark Messard Boat Building 3 April 24th 04 02:59 AM