Dan Dan is offline

Default What did YOU do today?

Our resident narcissist generously shared these 23 posts of wisdom. It
looks like he didn't have time to do much more than that other than a
quick name change after lunch. He may be retired and collecting from
Ullico but, if it were me, I be out in my boat rather than bitching,
name calling, and posting off topic political crap. But that's just me.

I was working, BTW...

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x...current=HK.jpg

This could be *any* day, BTW.
Senior Member

On Aug 27, 8:42 pm, Dan intrceptor@gmaildotcom wrote:
Our resident narcissist generously shared these 23 posts of wisdom. It
looks like he didn't have time to do much more than that other than a
quick name change after lunch. He may be retired and collecting from
Ullico but, if it were me, I be out in my boat rather than bitching,
name calling, and posting off topic political crap. But that's just me.

I was working, BTW...

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ion=view&curre...

This could be *any* day, BTW.

I went to a doctor for a re-evaluation of my prognosis. I have lived
for the last year with what I was sure was an immenent death sentence
(cancer), I have fought through the depression, accepted the
inevidable, and started getting my affairs in order. I found out today
that there are actually some options, I may have more time than I
thought. I may see my kids graduate and eventually even get married,
we are going to celebrate tonight. Life is good...

wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Good for you.

I had a similar prognosis 12 years ago, not cancer, but a liver ruined by an
incompetent surgeon while removing my gallbladder. Came so close to a liver
transplant till a smart transplant surgeon told me to wait.

Still going strong. I figure now that I'll probably get run over by a truck
before natural causes take me away.

Hang in there.

I was working, BTW...

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x...current=HK.jpg

This could be *any* day, BTW.

If you had him blocked, as do those of us who don't have the time or
patience for assclowns, you would have had nothing to complain about.

Dan Dan is offline

wrote:
[...]

That's great! I can't imagine what you went though but today is
certainly a day you'll remember! Reality of life makes some of the crap
here so pathetic by comparison.

Best of luck on a full recovery,
Dan

HK HK is offline

Steven Vaughan wrote:
I was working, BTW...

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x...current=HK.jpg

This could be *any* day, BTW.

If you had him blocked, as do those of us who don't have the time or
patience for assclowns, you would have had nothing to complain about.

Dingy Dan apparently is obsessed with me. I suppose I would worry if he
weren't such a hopeless little twerp. Glad I have him filtered out.

wrote in message
oups.com...

I went to a doctor for a re-evaluation of my prognosis. I have lived
for the last year with what I was sure was an immenent death sentence
(cancer), I have fought through the depression, accepted the
inevidable, and started getting my affairs in order. I found out today
that there are actually some options, I may have more time than I
thought. I may see my kids graduate and eventually even get married,
we are going to celebrate tonight. Life is good...

That is good news. Best of luck for the coming years....I know you'll live
them to the fullest.

On Aug 27, 5:54?pm, wrote:
, I may have more time than I
thought. I may see my kids graduate and eventually even get married,
we are going to celebrate tonight. Life is good...

(activate sense of humor).....

and here I thought all of my conservative friends and neighbors
thought it was important to be married before having kids, or
certainly before those kids were old enough to graduate

(deactive sense of humor damaged by awful joke).......

Now quite seriously:

That's wonderful news!

None of us will get out of here alive, but we all hope the exit will
be quick, painless, and far, far, far into the future.

Can't think of anything better to have than options.

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 00:54:42 -0000, wrote:

[...]

Super news!

I've been diagnosed, during the past three months, with an aortic aneurysm
and degenerative disk disease in the neck. I thank my lucky stars that it's
not cancer.

It's really good to hear you got some good news. Hang in there.
--
John H

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Steven Vaughan wrote:
I was working, BTW...

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x...current=HK.jpg

This could be *any* day, BTW.

If you had him blocked, as do those of us who don't have the time or
patience for assclowns, you would have had nothing to complain about.

Dingy Dan apparently is obsessed with me. I suppose I would worry if he
weren't such a hopeless little twerp. Glad I have him filtered out.

The times of the posts are really impressive, Harold. You must be very
earnest, and sit in front of a computer all day. My hat's off to you.

71F today..................... JimH General 39 March 21st 07 05:11 AM
Today The Bill Rodgers General 0 August 28th 05 06:31 PM
Today HarryKrause General 0 July 10th 05 04:07 PM
Today HarryKrause General 1 June 30th 05 03:59 PM
It's -6 here today... Tuuk General 54 January 11th 05 05:09 AM