Default WOOHOO! I got an invitation to feeesh!

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:01:54 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
Between you and Harry, it's hard to determine who is the neater guy!
--
John H

Oh oh! Someone's jealous...no one is paying any attention to him.

I'll bet you are neater than I am!

Poor Herring. I wonder if there is any situation in life in which he is
relevant.

No one is neater than you, Harry!
--
John H

"John H." wrote in message

Don, have I said something offensive to you lately, or do you continue
with
your comments just to maintain Harry's approval?

You *can* be a sociable sort. Why not give it a try?
--
John H

Hey...I was thinking the exact same thing.
You may have noticed that my comments are always a reaction to your
attacks/jabs at other posters.
In other words, I'm just trying to keep you on the straight & narrow.

Invitation for students of all ages to study BOATOLOGY Guy Boat Building 0 January 1st 07 10:36 PM
Invitation # 125 for Scotty Capt. Rob ASA 10 February 16th 06 02:18 PM
Open Invitation N1EE ASA 66 April 25th 04 10:00 PM
Invitation to on board Happy Hour Florida Keyz Cruising 0 March 17th 04 04:41 PM