HK HK is offline

Default Danger! Fire rescue squad at risk...

Don White wrote:
"CalifBill" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:43:45 -0400, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2juohq
And look what they put on that great boat.

A POS Yamaha.

Unbelievable - waste of tax payers money.

They did not want Canadian motor. Ehaust always goes Eh. Eh. Eh. Eh.
Eh. Eh. Eh. Eh. Eh.

I wouldn't want to be within 100 feet of your exhaust!

Is Bilious Bill *still* on that tequila and baked bean diet?

BEANO is the answer.

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"CalifBill" wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:43:45 -0400, HK wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/2juohq
And look what they put on that great boat.

A POS Yamaha.

Unbelievable - waste of tax payers money.
They did not want Canadian motor. Ehaust always goes Eh. Eh. Eh. Eh.
Eh. Eh. Eh. Eh. Eh.

I wouldn't want to be within 100 feet of your exhaust!

Is Bilious Bill *still* on that tequila and baked bean diet?

BEANO is the answer.

You should reduce your intake of illegal meds.

Dan Dan is offline

HK wrote:
rom wrote:
Here's a smart Parker owner-

"Something else to consider... Since Parker have the notched transom,
I requested that Parker raise the notch in the transom 5" and install
a 30" shaft outboard. As a result, I've never taken water over the
transom and I've been out in some real snotty weather with a few guys
in the boat."

http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...d.php?t=409062

I think it is wonderful that you fellas are keeping yourself busy
between bouts of jerking off. Perhaps you might get Reggie Retardo to
pull a little, in case you tire.

It seems like you are the one searching the internet to validate your
purchase, Harry.

The Nation at Risk! Gilligan ASA 8 November 5th 06 01:18 AM
Danger, Danger, Will Robinson! Skipper General 7 November 5th 05 07:06 PM
OT Sealords II Attack Squad Gould 0738 General 19 September 14th 04 12:54 AM
Canoepolo Birthday Calendars for sale with Dutch Ladies' Canoepolo Squad Michiel Verhoef General 1 February 5th 04 04:35 PM