Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Boat Dying

I have a 98 Searay with fuel injection. It will stall after running for a
while (20 to 30min) and setting (20min) and would start but die immediately.
I can hear the fuel pump pump up when you turn the switch on. It did this 2
years ago. I replaced the ignition module and the fuel pump relay. We did
not hardly use it last year. We were out today and it ran alright for well
over 30 minutes. We stopped and swam for 30 minutes. I pulled up to where
they hand drifted. We sat for 10-15 minutes and I started to leave. It
started OK but stalled immediately. It would start but die immediately. We
had to be towed into the dock. I am thinking vapor lock. The fuel filter
is new. I replaced the fuel pump in 2000 because of a recall from
mercrusier. Anybody have any thoughts.

Death and Dying Mundo ASA 13 February 13th 07 07:20 PM
Dying Voltmeter? Jack Goff General 17 January 11th 07 05:18 PM
OT - Liberal ideas are dying Mule General 1 August 3rd 05 03:01 PM
i was dying to believe you some of my younger tags [email protected] ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:34 AM
get your quickly dying tag without my obelisk [email protected] ASA 0 April 8th 05 03:19 PM