Default Did you go out today?

"John H." wrote in message

My grandpa used to say, "Hope in one hand and **** in the other. See which
gets full first."

He was a wise old man.
--
John H

At least we now know where your potty mouth came from.

Dan Dan is offline

Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

I love the fact that when JimH didn't have a boat, he was crying that he
was really a boater even though he didn't actually own one. As soon as
he purchased a used boat, his next mantra was "what kind of boat do you
own". Since JohnH gave his boat to his family, he should not make posts
to rec.boats etc.

I guess since JimH has stated he has given his son his boat, he is no
longer a "boater", and will have to give up on the barb about your being
boatless. If you ignore JimH, he will soon start directing his barbs
towards Tom, Richard, Chuck or even his new best buddy Harry.

Lately it seems like Jim is tired of Harry's bull****. At least Harry
will always have Don to follow him like a puppy.
Senior Member

On Jul 21, 6:13 pm, Dan wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III wrote:

I love the fact that when JimH didn't have a boat, he was crying that he
was really a boater even though he didn't actually own one. As soon as
he purchased a used boat, his next mantra was "what kind of boat do you
own". Since JohnH gave his boat to his family, he should not make posts
to rec.boats etc.

I guess since JimH has stated he has given his son his boat, he is no
longer a "boater", and will have to give up on the barb about your being
boatless. If you ignore JimH, he will soon start directing his barbs
towards Tom, Richard, Chuck or even his new best buddy Harry.

Lately it seems like Jim is tired of Harry's bull****. At least Harry
will always have Don to follow him like a puppy.

Instead of cross posting, I am entering a link to a couple who has
been posting to the builders group. I think the thread fits well in
with some of the trip reports folks have been giving he

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.b...34d37c92?hl=en

Check it out, the Flying Pig with Skip and Lydia Gundlach. Long
ongoing trip report from at sea.

I love the fact that when JimH didn't have a boat, he was crying that
he
was really a boater even though he didn't actually own one. As soon as
he purchased a used boat, his next mantra was "what kind of boat do you
own". Since JohnH gave his boat to his family, he should not make
posts
to rec.boats etc.

I guess since JimH has stated he has given his son his boat, he is no
longer a "boater", and will have to give up on the barb about your
being
boatless.

Hey dummy, my son is going to Parris Island on August 13 for USMC boot camp.
He has committed to serving 5 years once earning the title of Marine. He
will get the boat when he is capable of owning one and at that time we will
buy another.

I know that scenario is hard for you to understand...............but at
least give it a try, even though you will probably get a headache when
trying to do so.

If you ignore JimH, he will soon start directing his barbs
towards Tom, Richard, Chuck or even his new best buddy Harry.

I direct my bards only towards boatless assholes like you who only come here
to stir the pot.

Got it? Good.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Went out today with the family. Real nice day, clouds and sun. Caught
us by surprise when the sun was out when we got up, so we packed it up
and hit the water.

We tried to go out today..........got to the mouth of the river and hit 3-5
footers on the Lake. Prior to deciding to go out I took a ride from the
house to the Lake earlier today and it was good.....perhaps 1-3 footers.
Things changed in a couple of hours thanks to these damn N/NE winds that
have been around for the last couple of weeks.

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Went out today with the family. Real nice day, clouds and sun. Caught
us by surprise when the sun was out when we got up, so we packed it up
and hit the water.

We tried to go out today..........got to the mouth of the river and hit 3-5
footers on the Lake. Prior to deciding to go out I took a ride from the
house to the Lake earlier today and it was good.....perhaps 1-3 footers.
Things changed in a couple of hours thanks to these damn N/NE winds that
have been around for the last couple of weeks.

We've had northerlies the last few, too, and some nasty waves yesterday
morning.
HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
[...]

Let me guess...you're directing this towards...

Reggie Retardo, or
Dingleberry Dan, or
Herringbrain John.

There's never been any evidence that the first two ever had a boat.
Last I heard from Herringbrain, he was storing his boat about a
three-hour drive from his house, on the Rappahannock River, near where
it empties into Chesapeake Bay. I think he did that so one of his adult
kids could be stuck with his never-ending boat repair bills.
Dan Dan is offline

HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
[...]

Are you so screwed up that you are actually discussing evidence of boat
ownership? You have got to be kidding!!! You are the only person in
this group who has ever made up a boat that he lied about owning. Where
is the evidence of your lobster boat, asshole? Evidently narcissism
gets progressively worse over time. Don't play the killfile card, you
read everything here. You certainly don't spend any significant time on
the water.

Yacht rigs today Mic Cruising 6 August 16th 05 09:16 PM
it's very worthwhile today, I'll help globally or Penny will measure the cases Peruvian Hungover Jackass ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:58 AM
it's very dull today, I'll taste crudely or Darin will dream the sauces Rabbi P. A. McArthur ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:22 AM
Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Don't Buy Gas Today Bobsprit ASA 16 May 24th 04 02:27 PM