Senior Member

Default Did you go out today?

On Jul 20, 8:45 pm, John H. wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 18:07:20 -0400, "JimH" ask wrote:
We stayed off the Lake today because of a 50% threat of
thunderstorms.........they all stayed well north of us. However, winds
started to pick up to 30 kts from the s/sw. The Lake was glass for several
hundred yards off shore, but capping (3-5) past that.

We decided it was a good day to keep the boat in dock. At least I got a
chance to install some door hardware that has been put on hold since
receiving it. ;-)

Did you get out on the water today?

Nope, spent the day on the Moto Guzzi coming in from Cambridge, OH. No
rain, lots of clouds until Cumberland, MD, and then glorious sunshine!
--
John H

Went out today with the family. Real nice day, clouds and sun. Caught
us by surprise when the sun was out when we got up, so we packed it up
and hit the water.

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 20, 8:45 pm, John H. wrote:
[...]

Why would a senior citizen boatless Moto Guzzi riding Golf Ball Cleaining
JohnH even bother to post here?

Go figure.

Glad to read your day on the water with your family was good........that is
what it is all about. ;-)

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:56:54 -0400, "JimH" ask wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 20, 8:45 pm, John H. wrote:
[...]

Sorry you had a bad day, Jim.

I love the fact that when JimH didn't have a boat, he was crying that he
was really a boater even though he didn't actually own one. As soon as
he purchased a used boat, his next mantra was "what kind of boat do you
own". Since JohnH gave his boat to his family, he should not make posts
to rec.boats etc.

I guess since JimH has stated he has given his son his boat, he is no
longer a "boater", and will have to give up on the barb about your being
boatless. If you ignore JimH, he will soon start directing his barbs
towards Tom, Richard, Chuck or even his new best buddy Harry.

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jul 2007 08:10:42 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:56:54 -0400, "JimH" ask wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 20, 8:45 pm, John H. wrote:
[...]

The funny part of the JimH saga is that he again misread something and took
it to heart. I didn't give my boat to anyone, I simply asked for some info
on the idea. Jimmy jumped on that like a fly on a wet cow pile, and he's
believed his misread ever since.

I don't think he actually believes his misread, it just is a barb he
hopes will get under your skin.

wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:56:54 -0400, "JimH" ask wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 20, 8:45 pm, John H. wrote:
[...]

My grandpa used to say, "Hope in one hand and **** in the other. See which
gets full first."

He was a wise old man.
--
John H

Yacht rigs today Mic Cruising 6 August 16th 05 09:16 PM
it's very worthwhile today, I'll help globally or Penny will measure the cases Peruvian Hungover Jackass ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:58 AM
it's very dull today, I'll taste crudely or Darin will dream the sauces Rabbi P. A. McArthur ASA 0 April 22nd 05 10:22 AM
Bwahaha! Bye Bye Bushy! Bobsprit ASA 1 June 18th 04 10:37 PM
Don't Buy Gas Today Bobsprit ASA 16 May 24th 04 02:27 PM