Default Points of interest for sailing the Chesapeake??

Hi there,

I will be renting a sailboat out of Rock Hall, MD with a group of
friends in late July. A few of us are experienced sailors just not too
familiar with the Chesapeake area. We're looking for some good party
spots. Any advice?

Thanks In Advance.

Tax time....don't forget the boat loan interest deduction if you qualify JimH General 8 February 19th 05 05:24 PM
Interest Only Financing? Ron Cruising 9 October 15th 04 04:03 AM
More bad news for Bush, good news for Americans John Smith General 7 June 25th 04 05:10 PM
Great Economic News: Recession is Over! jps General 99 September 18th 03 03:15 AM