Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tim Tim is offline

Default Question about first aid kits....

OK, in my little CC 169, I have in the tinted-covered glove box (if
you want to call it that) a small, but inexpensive first aid kit. OH,
it's more than a box of band-aids, it has some gause dressings, and
ointments,but still basic, and not really extravagant. It's still
sealed in waterproof plastic, but yet, it's easy enough to tear open
with little effort.

I've had it for 3 years, Out of sunlight, and out of humidity, but
it's live has been in over 100 Degree down to 15 below .

There doesn't seem to be any expiration date on it, and without
opening it I wouldn't know if the bandages are still adhiesive or
not. Should I toss it and get a new one? or is it something that will
last for years as long as unopened?