posted to alt.sailing

Default Best Sailing Software???

I wanna race! My wife is a beginner and needs basic practice. I've
seen several software packages on the Net, but does one suit both our
needs.

Most of my actual sailing will be on a Catalina 22, 27 or 250, so
something matching this would be preferred.

Is there a software that will be good for both of us?

posted to alt.sailing

Hi

One of the best sailing sims I ever tried is "Virtual Skipper". Its really
like being there Yourself, sailing in all kind of sailboats. You can
download a demo to try it out. Check these sites:
http://pc.gamezone.com/gamesell/p23096.htm
http://www.virtualskipper-game.com/en/

BR
Finn

ps.com...

Learning to sail the USA way. ARG ASA 82 March 23rd 06 01:10 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 April 4th 05 05:22 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 February 5th 05 05:16 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 October 27th 04 05:24 AM
American Sailing Association frequently asked questions Paul R. Fortin ASA 0 August 26th 04 08:28 AM