BoatBanter.com

-   -   Best Sailing Software??? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/81921-best-sailing-software.html)

Richard June 24th 07 12:30 AM

Best Sailing Software???

I wanna race! My wife is a beginner and needs basic practice. I've
seen several software packages on the Net, but does one suit both our
needs.

Most of my actual sailing will be on a Catalina 22, 27 or 250, so
something matching this would be preferred.

Is there a software that will be good for both of us?

Finn June 25th 07 07:42 PM

Best Sailing Software???

Hi

One of the best sailing sims I ever tried is "Virtual Skipper". Its really
like being there Yourself, sailing in all kind of sailboats. You can
download a demo to try it out. Check these sites:
http://pc.gamezone.com/gamesell/p23096.htm
http://www.virtualskipper-game.com/en/

BR
Finn