BoatBanter.com

-   -   Kitchen Carpentry 101 (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/81451-kitchen-carpentry-101-a.html)

HK June 10th 07 02:30 AM

Kitchen Carpentry 101

Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
Harry, like Reggie said, "Without your bozo bin, you'd have nothing to
talk
about." (Except for your kitchen, of course.) Shoot, some people may even
believe you *do* have others filtered. But, they just don't know you very
well, do they?

...and to think I was criticized a day ago for not saying anything nice to
anyone in 3 months.
I'd better send that poster a new pair of spectacles so he can keep an eye
on you.

I thought Herring was moving to South Carolina so he could be a year
around caddy?

Don White June 10th 07 02:47 AM

Kitchen Carpentry 101

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
Harry, like Reggie said, "Without your bozo bin, you'd have nothing to
talk
about." (Except for your kitchen, of course.) Shoot, some people may
even
believe you *do* have others filtered. But, they just don't know you
very
well, do they?

...and to think I was criticized a day ago for not saying anything nice
to anyone in 3 months.
I'd better send that poster a new pair of spectacles so he can keep an
eye on you.

I thought Herring was moving to South Carolina so he could be a year
around caddy?

I heard he couldn't keep track of the stroke count and was deemed unfit..

HK June 10th 07 02:49 AM

Kitchen Carpentry 101

Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
Harry, like Reggie said, "Without your bozo bin, you'd have nothing to
talk
about." (Except for your kitchen, of course.) Shoot, some people may
even
believe you *do* have others filtered. But, they just don't know you
very
well, do they?

...and to think I was criticized a day ago for not saying anything nice
to anyone in 3 months.
I'd better send that poster a new pair of spectacles so he can keep an
eye on you.

I thought Herring was moving to South Carolina so he could be a year
around caddy?

I heard he couldn't keep track of the stroke count and was deemed unfit..

Well, I'm sure he's qualified to pick up dropped bars of soap in the
men's showers.

JimH June 10th 07 02:50 AM

Kitchen Carpentry 101

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
Harry, like Reggie said, "Without your bozo bin, you'd have nothing to
talk
about." (Except for your kitchen, of course.) Shoot, some people may
even
believe you *do* have others filtered. But, they just don't know you
very
well, do they?

...and to think I was criticized a day ago for not saying anything nice
to anyone in 3 months.
I'd better send that poster a new pair of spectacles so he can keep an
eye on you.

I thought Herring was moving to South Carolina so he could be a year
around caddy?

He did admit he is now is now cleaning members balls voluntarily at his
local golf course to pay for his tee time. He also bragged about his
purchase of a women's fluffy white Olympic winter hat.

Fluffy white hats.........cleaning balls..........

Make your own decision. ;-)

John H. June 10th 07 03:04 AM

Kitchen Carpentry 101

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 20:46:49 -0400, HK wrote:

JR North wrote:
What's your problem, anyway? CPS calling and knocking on your door again?
JR

Dan wrote:
Drivel...

"Dan," "Charley Morgan," and a few others are competitors in the Fox
NoNews Network's "Ranking Assh*les of the World" contest. The winner is
determined by how many bozo bins they get themselves filtered into, and
first prize is a shower with Bill O'Reilly and a loofah.

BAR June 10th 07 04:18 AM

Kitchen Carpentry 101

HK wrote:
Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}

Cozy = no.

Institutional = yes.

Calif Bill June 10th 07 04:44 AM

Kitchen Carpentry 101

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"John H." wrote in message
Harry, like Reggie said, "Without your bozo bin, you'd have nothing to
talk
about." (Except for your kitchen, of course.) Shoot, some people may
even
believe you *do* have others filtered. But, they just don't know you
very
well, do they?

...and to think I was criticized a day ago for not saying anything nice
to anyone in 3 months.
I'd better send that poster a new pair of spectacles so he can keep an
eye on you.

I thought Herring was moving to South Carolina so he could be a year
around caddy?

I heard he couldn't keep track of the stroke count and was deemed unfit..

Well, I'm sure he's qualified to pick up dropped bars of soap in the men's
showers.

You seem to have a vast knowledge of such things.

Calif Bill June 10th 07 04:49 AM

Kitchen Carpentry 101

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:49:25 -0400, HK wrote:

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

Not too shabby.

Looks great.

Seems as if the cabinet or the part under it over the refrigerator is askew.
And why didn't you get an under cabinet microwave? They have built in
filters for recirculating the air from the fan. And if it is your office or
hideaway, I would think you fit in well in San Francisco with those tea cups
and pitchers on the dustcatcher shelves.

Calif Bill June 10th 07 04:51 AM

Kitchen Carpentry 101

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
JR North wrote:
Nice, cozy kitchenette. Even looks a little marine-ish. It really needs
copper outlet and switch plates to finish it off.
JR

HK wrote:
Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}

There's an idea.

And may not meet code. Most places now require a florescent light fixture
for the main light.

John H. June 10th 07 11:09 AM

Kitchen Carpentry 101

On Sat, 9 Jun 2007 22:22:37 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .

Harry, like Reggie said, "Without your bozo bin, you'd have nothing to
talk
about." (Except for your kitchen, of course.) Shoot, some people may even
believe you *do* have others filtered. But, they just don't know you very
well, do they?

...and to think I was criticized a day ago for not saying anything nice to
anyone in 3 months.
I'd better send that poster a new pair of spectacles so he can keep an eye
on you.

Uh, Donnie. I suppose you missed the 'assholes' Harry was throwing around?
If you're trying out to be sheriff, you've gotta swing both ways! (JImH
will understand that one.)