BoatBanter.com

-   -   Kitchen Carpentry 101 (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/81451-kitchen-carpentry-101-a.html)

Dan June 16th 07 11:21 PM

Kitchen Carpentry 101

Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
nk.net...
Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
k.net...
Yes. Once a pot farmer, always a pot farmer. You can quote me on that.
Maybe he can lend you a spare.
I hear you don't have one to **** in.

Where did you "hear" that, Don? I could write a check for two of your
dream cars with plenty left to keep them full of gas for a long, long
time. I'm just not a fan of the Highlander.

BTW - Your post was childish.

Was not!

So you are a troll? Try to be a funny troll. Stupid trolls are
tiresome and boring.

Calif Bill June 16th 07 11:58 PM

Kitchen Carpentry 101

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 23:29:00 -0400, "Reginald P. Smithers III"
wrote:

Since the Wikipedia defintition quoted stated: True schnapps has no
sugar or flavoring added. Traditional German schnapps
is similar in flavor and consistency to vodka, with light fruit flavors,
depending on the base material. " Whiskey would not qualify as a
schnapps because the charred oak barrell is definitely adding a flavor.

Using Bassy's criteria, beer could be whiskey.

I'll take it one step further.

It's all consumable alcohol.

Period. End of discussion.

I think it is the dutch that have invented a powdered alcohol. Add water
and you get a 3% alky lime flavored drink.

Short Wave Sportfishing June 17th 07 12:29 AM

Kitchen Carpentry 101

On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 22:58:27 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

I think it is the dutch that have invented a powdered alcohol. Add water
and you get a 3% alky lime flavored drink

Well I'll be danged.

http://www.reuters.com/article/oddly...64994620070606

Learn something new everyday.

[email protected] July 3rd 07 10:06 AM

Kitchen Carpentry 101

On Sat, 09 Jun 2007 12:49:25 -0400, HK wrote:

Hey! Finally finished up my kitchenette/home office project.
Did all the work EXCEPT installing countertops and pulling three new
20-amp circuits from the breaker box to the dishwasher, disposal and
microwave.

Not bad for a beginner, even if I say so myself.

I have one cabinet left over. Weird.

http://tinyurl.com/2rbk5h

http://tinyurl.com/36o3fv

I guess I could build a boat. :}test