Default Imperial Boats (All Season Industries)

Does anybody know who made the canvas covers and camper tops for
Imperial boats (All Season Industries)?

I have a VC200 I bought years ago and need to find replacements. I
haven't found anything close to replacing the camper top and I've
found some semi-custom replacement covers. I live near Lake Erie and
a number of local companies that used to supply other boat companies
continue to make replacements.

I figure the company that made these covers may make replacements if I
can find them.

I believe that one of the companies who made the windshields was Water
Bonnet:Water Bonnet Mfg., Inc. Mailing Address. P.O. Box 180427.
Casselberry, FL 32718 ... Shipping Address. 800 Water Bonnet Blvd.
Springfield, TN 37172 ...

www.waterbonnet.com/

However, I also remember that this was not the only supplier. You might
check the lower portion of your windshield; most manufacturers imprinted
both their name and the model of the windshield there.

Many windshield manufacturers may have "farmed out" the canvas
production, so finding the manufacturer that still has the original
templates may be more trouble that it will be worth to you..

My bet is that you will be better off having a local canvas maker do the
work for you.

Good luck and good boating,
Jim