BoatBanter.com

-   -   We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/81161-we-now-all-homeland-secuirty-threats.html)

JoeSpareBedroom June 6th 07 06:29 PM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"D.Duck" wrote in message

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" wrote in message
In message , D.Duck
sprach forth the following:

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" wrote in message
In message , Gene
Kearns sprach forth the following:

On 01 Jun 2007 18:10:18 GMT, Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

In message , sprach
forth the following:

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:33:10 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Carter was saying "Nookular" 30 years ago.

Yes, I know. But Carter's language problems were rare, compared to
the chimp who's in the White House now.

It is intertesting that we didn't criticize him for saying he was a
"nookular emgineer" when he ran for president. I guess we all
thought that was how you said it in those days.

I was 13 when Carter was elected and I knew the proper
pronounciation.

Maybe your pronunciation was perfect, but your math needs some real
help.....

1977-13=1964

??????????? Carter was elected in 1976.

Not that you ever post ANYTHING true. Resume drooling, old fart.

Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute wrote:

XOM hasn't even outperformed the general market since the election:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=%5EG...&z=m&q=l&c=xom

Huh?

http://tinyurl.com/3xsout

Not that you ever post ANYTHING true.

That's a ONE YEAR chart, ****wad. The election was held 11/07/06
(07/11/06
if you're some Eurohomo). Do us all a favor - Cobain yourself.

Just to make it real easy for you, here's a chart from 11/07/06 until
yesterday, 06/05/07.

Sure is quiet here....

He's with his parole officer. He'll be back soon.

HK June 6th 07 06:39 PM

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Do you suppose Fred's under 16, in Georgia, and the two of them are
engaging in sodomy? That's 10 years in the slam, according to a report
on CNN.

HK June 6th 07 10:48 PM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:12:34 -0400, Gene Kearns penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

On Wed, 06 Jun 2007 08:46:35 -0400, Gene Kearns
wrote:

OK, if you want to take everything so literally, let's do so. I'll
give you the year 1976.... not that it makes a whit of difference in
my original post.

You want to stick with your story that you were born in 1963? Or was
that just another one of your ... uh..... misrepresentations?

While we are on the subject, why don't you describe the boat that you
own? Where do you keep it?

Wow! The silence is deafening......

I will continue a monologue, since you seem to have correctly guessed
your position (holding no firm ground whatsoever) in the brilliant
repartee that I had hoped to have with you over the year you turned
13, the house you own, your boat, your "big honking SUV", and your
three car garage.

Since you first barged into rec.boats, you have done nothing but pick
fights and denigrate other posters.... me included. This seems to be a
behavior fostered by the mistaken belief that one can, with supreme
anonymity, hide behind a sock puppet. That is a false and misleading
assumption. You have been mislead. Your sock puppet affords you no
more anonymity that the emperor's new clothes offered him propriety.

Now, I may be a drooling old fart, but before you picked up your first
broom (in 1980) at your current job, I was manager of an IT department
and that gave me certain skills to glance at poorly kludged headers
and see who the poster really was. Thus, if you want to continue
posting in a nasty manner, you may do so, but consider that you are
now posting using your real name, your real address, and your real
telephone number.

As for the year you turned 13, the house you own, your boat, your
"big honking SUV", and your three car garage.... well, we could put
that past us and move on to more positive things..... if you wish....

Dammit, Gene...I thought Mrs. Gene bought you some bibs to control that
drool.

JimH June 6th 07 11:01 PM

wrote:

[...]

A big thumbs up on that post Gene!!!

HK June 6th 07 11:04 PM

wrote:

[...]

I think it would be a public service to out all the sock puppets here.