BoatBanter.com

-   -   We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/81161-we-now-all-homeland-secuirty-threats.html)

animal05 May 31st 07 03:36 AM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...?storyid=82887

akheel May 31st 07 07:23 AM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

animal05 wrote in
news:4vqdneq8at4uqcPbnZ2dnUVZ_gCdnZ2d@wideopenwest .com:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...e.aspx?storyid
=82887

"The head of the U.S. Coast Guard is throwing around a couple of ideas on
how to keep you safe. One would require ... transponders on recreational
boats so authorities can track their location."

What about threats from autos, trucks, RVs, bicycles, skateboards? A much
simpler idea with universal protection would be to surgically implant a
transponder in every human being and keep track of them all. With 300
million people to track in the U.S. alone, think of the government
employment possibilities. That would cure all poverty and remove the root
cause of terrorism, thus solving the problem once and for all!

Short Wave Sportfishing May 31st 07 11:19 AM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

On Wed, 30 May 2007 22:36:55 -0400, animal05
wrote:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...?storyid=82887

Immediately post 9-11, Homeland Security, in it's infinite wisdom,
decided that there was going to be 500 foot "exclusion" zone for all
bridges in the United States - no exceptions.

Then somebody pointed out to HS that passing under a bridge, oh say in
Newport, RI for example - or any of the rail bridges along the
shoreline in CT, automatically put a boat within the exclusion zone
and that ferry, commercial and recreational traffic would be literally
stopped dead, they changed it to within 150 feet of any support
piling.

Then somebody pointed out that the pylons of the Newport Bridge, not
to mention other bridges are close enough to disallow passage, they
settled on "lingering" under bridges.

Bureaucrats.

HK May 31st 07 11:29 AM

wrote:

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...?storyid=82887

Immediately post 9-11, Homeland Security, in it's infinite wisdom,
decided that there was going to be 500 foot "exclusion" zone for all
bridges in the United States - no exceptions.

Then somebody pointed out to HS that passing under a bridge, oh say in
Newport, RI for example - or any of the rail bridges along the
shoreline in CT, automatically put a boat within the exclusion zone
and that ferry, commercial and recreational traffic would be literally
stopped dead, they changed it to within 150 feet of any support
piling.

Then somebody pointed out that the pylons of the Newport Bridge, not
to mention other bridges are close enough to disallow passage, they
settled on "lingering" under bridges.

Bureaucrats.

It's not just that. It is the total incompetency of the Bush
Administration. There are endless and far more serious examples of how
the Bush Administration has botched the job.

JoeSpareBedroom May 31st 07 04:03 PM

"animal05" wrote in message
news:4vqdneq8at4uqcPbnZ2dnUVZ_gCdnZ2d@wideopenwest .com...
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...?storyid=82887

Who needs boats? Apparently, that guy with tuberculosis managed to slip past
authorities, even though his passport was theoretically flagged. I guess
they didn't use a big enough flag. He got past airport security, as well as
customs at the Champlaine border crossing from Canada.

John H. May 31st 07 05:35 PM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

On Thu, 31 May 2007 15:03:13 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"animal05" wrote in message
news:4vqdneq8at4uqcPbnZ2dnUVZ_gCdnZ2d@wideopenwes t.com...
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...?storyid=82887

Who needs boats? Apparently, that guy with tuberculosis managed to slip past
authorities, even though his passport was theoretically flagged. I guess
they didn't use a big enough flag. He got past airport security, as well as
customs at the Champlaine border crossing from Canada.

That same type of scenario has been used as a plot for terrorist attacks on
the US. Give a martyr a highly contagious disease, put him/her on a plane,
send him/her to America. Or let the martyr cross the border with a bunch of
illegals and go to a shopping center.

Chuck Gould May 31st 07 11:31 PM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

On May 30, 7:36?pm, animal05 wrote:
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...cle.aspx?story...

For thousands of years, governments have proclaimed "give us more
power, surrender some of your goods and/or liberties, and in return we
promise to protect you from enemies both foreign and domestic"
It's been a theme song for people trying to establish fascist,
oppressive, totalitarianist regimes since Alexander marched on Persia.

One of these days more people will wake up and realize that what we
mostly need protection from *is* the darn government.

They'll put a "tracking chip" in my boat over my dead body.

The argument "If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to
fear" just doesn't wash with me. I "fear" a society in which we all
become property of the state. The logical step beyond monitoring where
we come and go and when is then to begin dictating when and where we
*can* come and go. The step beyond that is the creation of records
detailing comings and goings that may *never* have occured-- framing a
political opponent for a crime he or she did not commit isn't exactly
an original idea.

No tracking chip in my boat.....(although they may already have chips
in every boat, home, vehicle, etc in the country)...at least not
knowingly or voluntarily. I'd rather have 100 terrorists loose in the
country (as horrible as that would absolutely be) than give up a
single shred of constitutionally guaranteed freedom in exchange for a
promise to protect us from the bad guys.

John H. June 1st 07 01:10 AM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

On 31 May 2007 15:31:54 -0700, Chuck Gould
wrote:

[...]

Chuck, if chips are put in every boat, thousands of folks will be hired to
monitor them. The size of the government will increase by leaps and bounds.
Taxes will be raised tremendously. I would think any self-respecting
liberal would love the idea!

Chuck Gould June 1st 07 01:32 AM

wrote:

[...]

liberal would love the idea!- Hide quoted text -

With all due respect, John, that's because you use a highly biased
definition of "liberal". Not your fault, you're simply repeating
something you hear all day every day.

From my liberal perspective, there are two primary concepts of a

progressive society.

One is equal opportunity....(every new born baby should have the same
opportunities as any other new born baby to become educated, apply
self discipline and hard work to achieve, and perhaps ultimately
prosper- without respect to race, religion, gender, parents' social
status, etc).

The other is maximized personal freedom. Government has no business
abridging any of the rights outlined in the Constitution, even those
rights (like keeping and bearing arms, or freedom of and/or from
religion) that certain segments of society sort of wish would go away.

I think you'd be surprised at the number of liberals who would like to
see a small government, simply because we don't want to be messed with
and government at all levels and by both parties has proven to be
patently dishonest and entirely unworthy of trust.

Bringing it 'round to my boat: If you're the government, you just
don't want to mess with my boat. Doesn't matter if you're GWB,
Hillary, Barak, Mitt, McCain, or whoever...stay the hell away from my
boat.

One of the reasons that a lot of people gravitate to boating is that
it is an environment in which you get to take greater personal
responsibility for your own welfare. If I neglect inspecting and
maintaining systems aboard my boat- it's me and my family at risk more
than anybody else.
When underway, there's no traffic sign every 50 feet listing all the
"thou shalts and shalt nots", I have to make good decisions based on
what I observe going on around me rather than on what some traffic
sign has to say.

I find the concept of placing a transponder on my boat so that the
government can keep track of where I go and when a gross violation of
privacy as well as an insult. Screw 'em if they try, and regardless of
whichever gang of thieves is in office at that moment. :-)

RCE June 1st 07 01:54 AM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ups.com...

I find the concept of placing a transponder on my boat so that the
government can keep track of where I go and when a gross violation of
privacy as well as an insult. Screw 'em if they try, and regardless of
whichever gang of thieves is in office at that moment. :-)

Many newer automobiles and trucks have GPS devices that transmit your
location, speed, etc. to whoever is interested and can receive the data.

Freedom and equal opportunity with personal assumption of responsibility are
rights well worth protecting and improving upon. An equal rights welfare
state simply because you exist is not because in the end freedom is lost and
opportunity is determined and controlled by those with power.

Eisboch

JoeSpareBedroom June 1st 07 02:29 AM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" wrote in message
In message ups.com,
Chuck
Gould sprach forth the following:

Bringing it 'round to my boat: If you're the government, you just
don't want to mess with my boat. Doesn't matter if you're GWB,
Hillary, Barak, Mitt, McCain, or whoever...stay the hell away from my
boat.

This is the problem with Dems and Reps - they only care about their own ox
being gored. Restrictions and government meddling are just fine when they
affect others... and then YOU wonder why YOU'RE the next target and nobody
else understands YOUR plight.

ANOTHER reason to vote for Ron Paul.

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's
aren't able to practice their love with women all across the country."—Sept.
6, 2004, Poplar Bluff, Mo.

Maybe President Nookular was right.

Duke Nukem June 1st 07 02:38 AM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

On 01 Jun 2007 00:53:14 GMT, "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute"
wrote:

ANOTHER reason to vote for Ron Paul.

Rue Paul is running for President?

Chuck Gould June 1st 07 03:54 AM

On May 31, 5:54�pm, "RCE" wrote:
"Chuck Gould" wrote in message

ups.com...

I find the concept of placing a transponder on my boat so that the
government can keep track of where I go and when a gross violation of
privacy as well as an insult. Screw 'em if they try, and regardless of
whichever gang of thieves is in office at that moment. :-)

Many newer automobiles and trucks have GPS devices that transmit your
location, speed, etc. to whoever is interested and can receive the data.

Freedom and equal opportunity with personal assumption of responsibility are
rights well worth protecting and improving upon. *An equal rights welfare
state simply because you exist is not because in the end freedom is lost and
opportunity is determined and controlled by those with power.

Eisboch

We probably agree quite a bit here. Nobody should be the beneficiary
of government largesse or fed from a public trough due solely to an
accident of birth or station in life, whether it be high or low.

That's why boating makes so darn much sense in life. You're more the
master of your own fate than in most other pursuits.

JimH June 1st 07 03:58 AM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" wrote in message
In message , Duke Nukem
sprach forth the following:

wrote:

ANOTHER reason to vote for Ron Paul.

Rue Paul is running for President?

That would've been funny if you'd spelled hir name correctly.

And your reply would have been even funnier if you spelled the word *his*
correctly. Idiot.

JoeSpareBedroom June 1st 07 04:16 AM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" wrote in message
In message , JoeSpareBedroom sprach
forth the following:

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" wrote in message
In message ups.com,
Chuck
Gould sprach forth the following:

Bringing it 'round to my boat: If you're the government, you just
don't want to mess with my boat. Doesn't matter if you're GWB,
Hillary, Barak, Mitt, McCain, or whoever...stay the hell away from my
boat.

This is the problem with Dems and Reps - they only care about their
own ox being gored. Restrictions and government meddling are just
fine when they affect others... and then YOU wonder why YOU'RE the
next target and nobody else understands YOUR plight.

ANOTHER reason to vote for Ron Paul.

"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB/GYN's
aren't able to practice their love with women all across the
country."—Sept. 6, 2004, Poplar Bluff, Mo.

Just for the record,

(a) the quote is from George W. Bush;

(b) Ron Paul is an OB/Gyn.

Maybe President Nookular was right.

Carter or W?

W. I know the quote's from it. Not him. It.

John H. June 1st 07 01:32 PM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

On Thu, 31 May 2007 17:32:21 -0700, Chuck Gould

With all due respect, John, that's because you use a highly biased
definition of "liberal". Not your fault, you're simply repeating
something you hear all day every day.

Sorry, Chuck. I guess you couldn't see my tongue buried in my cheek. :)

I don't like the idea of transponders in boats either. But, I didn't like
the idea of recorders in my car telling anyone exactly how I've driven for
the last 15000 miles either.

I think the ones coming up with this idea are the same foolish idiots
wanting to inspect every container after it's unloaded in a port. Once
there, it's too late. Once a boat filled with explosives is under a bridge
or alongside a cruise ship, or anchored close to a refinery, it's too late.

JoeSpareBedroom June 1st 07 02:33 PM

[...]

Carter was saying "Nookular" 30 years ago.

Yes, I know. But Carter's language problems were rare, compared to the chimp
who's in the White House now.

JoeSpareBedroom June 1st 07 06:55 PM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:33:10 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Carter was saying "Nookular" 30 years ago.

Yes, I know. But Carter's language problems were rare, compared to the
chimp
who's in the White House now.

It is intertesting that we didn't criticize him for saying he was a
"nookular emgineer" when he ran for president. I guess we all thought
that was how you said it in those days. I noticed a lot of newscasters
saying the same thing in a 70s documentary that talked about 3MI

54% will accept anything. Anything at all, especially if they see it on TV,
which validates everything.

JoeSpareBedroom June 1st 07 08:12 PM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

wrote in message
On 01 Jun 2007 18:10:18 GMT, "Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute"
wrote:

"nookular emgineer" when he ran for president. I guess we all thought
that was how you said it in those days.

I was 13 when Carter was elected and I knew the proper pronounciation.

I was corrected about it 20 years earlier than that but they actually
taught science in my school in those days.
I just assumed it was only pedantic people who worried about it.
"Irregardless" it is "simular" to a lot of other mispronunciations I
hear every day ... but my inlaws are from Indiana ;-)

"He lives acrost from my house".

"Alls I want is coffee".

"I would've boughten some, but I ran out of cash".

HK June 1st 07 08:16 PM

wrote:

"nookular emgineer" when he ran for president. I guess we all thought
that was how you said it in those days.
I was 13 when Carter was elected and I knew the proper pronounciation.

I was corrected about it 20 years earlier than that but they actually
taught science in my school in those days.
I just assumed it was only pedantic people who worried about it.
"Irregardless" it is "simular" to a lot of other mispronunciations I
hear every day ... but my inlaws are from Indiana ;-)

"He lives acrost from my house".

"Alls I want is coffee".

"I would've boughten some, but I ran out of cash".

The main difference between Bush and Carter is that Carter wasn't and
isn't an idiot.

Calif Bill June 3rd 07 08:21 PM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

"nookular emgineer" when he ran for president. I guess we all thought
that was how you said it in those days.
I was 13 when Carter was elected and I knew the proper pronounciation.
I was corrected about it 20 years earlier than that but they actually
taught science in my school in those days.
I just assumed it was only pedantic people who worried about it.
"Irregardless" it is "simular" to a lot of other mispronunciations I
hear every day ... but my inlaws are from Indiana ;-)

"He lives acrost from my house".

"Alls I want is coffee".

"I would've boughten some, but I ran out of cash".

The main difference between Bush and Carter is that Carter wasn't and
isn't an idiot.

But he was also a poor POTUS.

Calif Bill June 3rd 07 08:22 PM

wrote:

Carter was saying "Nookular" 30 years ago.

Yes, I know. But Carter's language problems were rare, compared to the
chimp
who's in the White House now.

It is intertesting that we didn't criticize him for saying he was a
"nookular emgineer" when he ran for president. I guess we all thought
that was how you said it in those days. I noticed a lot of newscasters
saying the same thing in a 70s documentary that talked about 3MI

54% will accept anything. Anything at all, especially if they see it on
TV, which validates everything.

When I lived in Ohio in 1964, they were always advertising "Bedroom Suits"
for sale.

thunder June 3rd 07 11:14 PM

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 19:21:29 +0000, Calif Bill wrote:

The main difference between Bush and Carter is that Carter wasn't and
isn't an idiot.

But he was also a poor POTUS.

I'll agree Carter's Presidency wasn't successful, but I also think
history will show him in a better light. I keep wondering what would
have happened if Reagan hadn't discarded Carter's initiative to be energy
independent by 2000. Perhaps, we wouldn't be in Iraq right now.

Calif Bill June 4th 07 02:07 AM

"thunder" wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 19:21:29 +0000, Calif Bill wrote:

The main difference between Bush and Carter is that Carter wasn't and
isn't an idiot.

But he was also a poor POTUS.

I'll agree Carter's Presidency wasn't successful, but I also think
history will show him in a better light. I keep wondering what would
have happened if Reagan hadn't discarded Carter's initiative to be energy
independent by 2000. Perhaps, we wouldn't be in Iraq right now.

We would probably not have as much problems with the Islamic extremists, if
Carter had done something about the Iranian Hostage Crises. Showed the
Middle East they could do what they want with no consequences.

JoeSpareBedroom June 4th 07 02:28 AM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

"thunder" wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 19:21:29 +0000, Calif Bill wrote:

The main difference between Bush and Carter is that Carter wasn't and
isn't an idiot.

But he was also a poor POTUS.

I'll agree Carter's Presidency wasn't successful, but I also think
history will show him in a better light. I keep wondering what would
have happened if Reagan hadn't discarded Carter's initiative to be energy
independent by 2000. Perhaps, we wouldn't be in Iraq right now.

We would probably not have as much problems with the Islamic extremists,
if Carter had done something about the Iranian Hostage Crises. Showed
the Middle East they could do what they want with no consequences.

You mean, the way we're showing whomever our resolve in finding the missing
soldiers in Iraq? They're hostages, assuming they're alive. What would you
do about that?

HK June 4th 07 02:56 AM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...
"thunder" wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 19:21:29 +0000, Calif Bill wrote:

The main difference between Bush and Carter is that Carter wasn't and
isn't an idiot.
But he was also a poor POTUS.
I'll agree Carter's Presidency wasn't successful, but I also think
history will show him in a better light. I keep wondering what would
have happened if Reagan hadn't discarded Carter's initiative to be energy
independent by 2000. Perhaps, we wouldn't be in Iraq right now.

We would probably not have as much problems with the Islamic extremists,
if Carter had done something about the Iranian Hostage Crises. Showed
the Middle East they could do what they want with no consequences.

You mean, the way we're showing whomever our resolve in finding the missing
soldiers in Iraq? They're hostages, assuming they're alive. What would you
do about that?

If Bush had done something about the War on Terror, Osama bin Laden
might be in a prison by now.

RCE June 4th 07 03:07 AM

"HK" wrote in message

If Bush had done something about the War on Terror, Osama bin Laden might
be in a prison by now.

Pretty much like an all hands search for Jimmy Hoffa.

Eisboch

thunder June 4th 07 04:00 AM

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 01:07:21 +0000, Calif Bill wrote:

We would probably not have as much problems with the Islamic extremists,
if Carter had done something about the Iranian Hostage Crises. Showed
the Middle East they could do what they want with no consequences.

LOL, it wasn't Carter that sent US arms to Iran. Remember Iran-Contra?
Now what would make a conservative like Reagan send arms to a country
that had just held American hostages for 444 days? I guess it's a
"surprise".

http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0591/9105011.htm

http://www.donhopkins.com/drupal/node/104

Calif Bill June 4th 07 05:26 AM

"thunder" wrote in message
On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 01:07:21 +0000, Calif Bill wrote:

We would probably not have as much problems with the Islamic extremists,
if Carter had done something about the Iranian Hostage Crises. Showed
the Middle East they could do what they want with no consequences.

LOL, it wasn't Carter that sent US arms to Iran. Remember Iran-Contra?
Now what would make a conservative like Reagan send arms to a country
that had just held American hostages for 444 days? I guess it's a
"surprise".

http://www.wrmea.com/backissues/0591/9105011.htm

http://www.donhopkins.com/drupal/node/104

The arms deals may have added to the problem, but the major change was the
do nothing for a year about your embassy attacked and held with the staff as
hostages. Let the extremists know that they could pretty much do what they
wanted.

Calif Bill June 4th 07 05:30 AM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

"thunder" wrote in message
[...]

Maybe we should take a lesson from the Russians when they had their
personnel kidnapped in Beirut. They caught a couple of the same group and
chopped them up and sent the parts to the rest. With a statement that there
would be or 10x for every hostage killed. We screwed up kicking over the
bees nest in Iraq, so now we have to deal with the bees. Maybe we should
remember what the job of the military is. To kill people. Kill a lot more
of the bad guys, and wipe out any town or neighborhood helping them. Would
be calmed down very soon.

Duke Nukem June 4th 07 11:05 AM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 04:30:56 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

Maybe we should
remember what the job of the military is. To kill people.

And break stuff.

Don't leave out the break stuff.

JoeSpareBedroom June 4th 07 01:09 PM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"HK" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...
"thunder" wrote in message
[...]

Ya wanna hear cynical? Here's my prediction. OBL is living in Crawford.
Within 5 years, he will have his own talk show on every imaginable radio
station owned by Clear Channel. Bush will be his most frequent caller.

HK June 4th 07 01:30 PM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...
"thunder" wrote in message
[...]

Nothing nefarious regarding Bush would surprise me at this point.

Last night, John Edwards, when asked what he would do first if elected
president, said he would spend most of his first year traveling around
the world, trying to patch up relationships with other countries.

It's going to take decades to undo the damage Bush has done. If it can
be undone.

Don White June 4th 07 01:31 PM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

"thunder" wrote in message
[...]

You've been watching too many of Arnold's old movies.

JoeSpareBedroom June 4th 07 01:35 PM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

"thunder" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah. Destroying towns. That would help.

Here's my crazy idea. Every member of congress must the book below, and
someone must read it to President Rove. (Bush can listen, but it would be
pointless). If they still think we belong in Iraq, we have them
involuntarily institutionalized.

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...93329681&itm=2

HK June 4th 07 01:55 PM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...
"thunder" wrote in message
[...]

What's incredible to me is that there are still about 24% of Americans
who "believe" in Bush and the horrors he has perpetrated on us, and that
Scooter Libby is going to prison instead of Dick Cheney.

JoeSpareBedroom June 4th 07 02:05 PM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"HK" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
hlink.net...
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...
"thunder" wrote in message
[...]

Read the book. It's a good one. I heard the author on one of the Sunday
morning news shows a few weeks back, and I was very impressed. He wasn't
bashing anyone - just offering interesting insights into the religious mess
in the Middle East. It's Northern Ireland all over again, but older.

Calif Bill June 4th 07 06:52 PM

wrote:

Maybe we should
remember what the job of the military is. To kill people.

And break stuff.

Don't leave out the break stuff.

Forgot the make loud noises.

HK June 4th 07 06:54 PM

wrote:

Maybe we should
remember what the job of the military is. To kill people.

And break stuff.

Don't leave out the break stuff.

Forgot the make loud noises.

Aren't we lucky that we already have an idiot as Commander in Chief,
else you might think of applying.

Calif Bill June 4th 07 06:54 PM

We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
hlink.net...

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
k.net...

"thunder" wrote in message
[...]

The middle east seems to understand raw power. Is how most of the countries
have been kept in line by their leaders over the years.