Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Doug King and wife are on their way.../ PING Charlie Morgan

On May 23, 8:46 am, Charlie Morgan wrote:

You need therapy, Gould. Lots and lots of therapy.

CWM

Maybe so, but will we be left to assume that your refusal to discuss
the merits of your technical claim or provide a common example of your
claim (and your attempt to redirect the discussion to a flame war
instead) is an indicator that you were rapping through your fedora?

Perhaps when I finish therapy I will understand exactly how personal
attacks are useful in a discussion about the comparative merits of
twin vs single engine boats. I'm sure that with enough attention to my
mental health there is hope that I will rise to your high standards in
the future. :-)

I appreciate your obvious concern and heartfelt recommendation. Thanks.