Default Weather

Kinda wild out there.

Even ol' Sam Adams refuses to go outside.

Eisboch

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 05:58:16 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Kinda wild out there.

Even ol' Sam Adams refuses to go outside.

Eisboch

Yep, that weather map looks kind of breezy up your way.

http://www.weather.com/maps/maptype/...dex_large.html

And it looks like there's snow coming on the backside of it.

"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..
Kinda wild out there.

Even ol' Sam Adams refuses to go outside.

Eisboch

What?? I had my Springer Spaniel at Clam Harbour Beach yesterday. He
couldn't wait to get into that 34 F water.

Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..
Kinda wild out there.

Even ol' Sam Adams refuses to go outside.

Eisboch

What?? I had my Springer Spaniel at Clam Harbour Beach yesterday. He
couldn't wait to get into that 34 F water.

You have a real dog. Eisboch has a wussie dog. If you think not, check
Sam's photo page. Sam lounges around all day long, slurping beers and
being attended to by all the girl dogs in the neighborhood.

"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..
Kinda wild out there.

Even ol' Sam Adams refuses to go outside.

Eisboch

This is t-shirt weather, girlie man.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..
Kinda wild out there.

Even ol' Sam Adams refuses to go outside.

Eisboch

What?? I had my Springer Spaniel at Clam Harbour Beach yesterday. He
couldn't wait to get into that 34 F water.

You have a real dog. Eisboch has a wussie dog. If you think not, check
Sam's photo page. Sam lounges around all day long, slurping beers and
being attended to by all the girl dogs in the neighborhood.

It's the wind. It messes up his "doo".

Eisboch

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:46:51 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

You have a real dog. Eisboch has a wussie dog. If you think not, check
Sam's photo page. Sam lounges around all day long, slurping beers and
being attended to by all the girl dogs in the neighborhood.

And the problem with that is ?

wrote:

You have a real dog. Eisboch has a wussie dog. If you think not, check
Sam's photo page. Sam lounges around all day long, slurping beers and
being attended to by all the girl dogs in the neighborhood.

And the problem with that is ?

He has never complained.

Eisboch

wrote:

You have a real dog. Eisboch has a wussie dog. If you think not, check
Sam's photo page. Sam lounges around all day long, slurping beers and
being attended to by all the girl dogs in the neighborhood.

And the problem with that is ?

None that I know of...

"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..
Kinda wild out there.

Even ol' Sam Adams refuses to go outside.

Eisboch

What?? I had my Springer Spaniel at Clam Harbour Beach yesterday. He
couldn't wait to get into that 34 F water.

You have a real dog. Eisboch has a wussie dog. If you think not, check
Sam's photo page. Sam lounges around all day long, slurping beers and
being attended to by all the girl dogs in the neighborhood.

It's the wind. It messes up his "doo".

Eisboch

"Messes up his doo"??
Here's what the well heeled dogs wear in bad weather up my way.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/HPIM0627.jpg

NW Weather; Local Weather Station Thom Stewart ASA 1 April 10th 06 10:12 PM
HAM and SSB Frequencies Bill Cruising 5 August 18th 05 07:58 PM
bahamas hotel atlantis hotel bahamas grand bahamas island hotel atlantis hotel in the bahamas hotel in the bahamas adfunk Jehad Internet Cruising 0 February 4th 04 11:42 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Cruising 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Electronics 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM