BoatBanter.com

-   -   Weather (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/79931-weather.html)

Eisboch April 16th 07 10:58 AM

Weather

Kinda wild out there.

Even ol' Sam Adams refuses to go outside.

Eisboch

Wayne.B April 16th 07 12:17 PM

Weather

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 05:58:16 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Kinda wild out there.

Even ol' Sam Adams refuses to go outside.

Eisboch

Yep, that weather map looks kind of breezy up your way.

http://www.weather.com/maps/maptype/...dex_large.html

And it looks like there's snow coming on the backside of it.

Don White April 16th 07 01:43 PM

Weather

"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..
Kinda wild out there.

Even ol' Sam Adams refuses to go outside.

Eisboch

What?? I had my Springer Spaniel at Clam Harbour Beach yesterday. He
couldn't wait to get into that 34 F water.

Harry Krause April 16th 07 01:46 PM

Weather

Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..
Kinda wild out there.

Even ol' Sam Adams refuses to go outside.

Eisboch

What?? I had my Springer Spaniel at Clam Harbour Beach yesterday. He
couldn't wait to get into that 34 F water.

You have a real dog. Eisboch has a wussie dog. If you think not, check
Sam's photo page. Sam lounges around all day long, slurping beers and
being attended to by all the girl dogs in the neighborhood.

JoeSpareBedroom April 16th 07 01:50 PM

Weather

"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..
Kinda wild out there.

Even ol' Sam Adams refuses to go outside.

Eisboch

This is t-shirt weather, girlie man.

Eisboch April 16th 07 02:46 PM

Weather

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..
Kinda wild out there.

Even ol' Sam Adams refuses to go outside.

Eisboch

What?? I had my Springer Spaniel at Clam Harbour Beach yesterday. He
couldn't wait to get into that 34 F water.

You have a real dog. Eisboch has a wussie dog. If you think not, check
Sam's photo page. Sam lounges around all day long, slurping beers and
being attended to by all the girl dogs in the neighborhood.

It's the wind. It messes up his "doo".

Eisboch

Wayne.B April 16th 07 02:47 PM

Weather

On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 08:46:51 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

You have a real dog. Eisboch has a wussie dog. If you think not, check
Sam's photo page. Sam lounges around all day long, slurping beers and
being attended to by all the girl dogs in the neighborhood.

And the problem with that is ?

Eisboch April 16th 07 02:55 PM

Weather

wrote:

You have a real dog. Eisboch has a wussie dog. If you think not, check
Sam's photo page. Sam lounges around all day long, slurping beers and
being attended to by all the girl dogs in the neighborhood.

And the problem with that is ?

He has never complained.

Eisboch

Harry Krause April 16th 07 03:38 PM

Weather

wrote:

You have a real dog. Eisboch has a wussie dog. If you think not, check
Sam's photo page. Sam lounges around all day long, slurping beers and
being attended to by all the girl dogs in the neighborhood.

And the problem with that is ?

None that I know of...

Don White April 16th 07 10:36 PM

Weather

"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
Don White wrote:
"Eisboch" wrote in message
. ..
Kinda wild out there.

Even ol' Sam Adams refuses to go outside.

Eisboch

What?? I had my Springer Spaniel at Clam Harbour Beach yesterday. He
couldn't wait to get into that 34 F water.

You have a real dog. Eisboch has a wussie dog. If you think not, check
Sam's photo page. Sam lounges around all day long, slurping beers and
being attended to by all the girl dogs in the neighborhood.

It's the wind. It messes up his "doo".

Eisboch

"Messes up his doo"??
Here's what the well heeled dogs wear in bad weather up my way.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...d/HPIM0627.jpg