Default You're All Invited...

....tomorrow morning, my place, between 7 and 10 AM.

Septic Tank pumpout party.

Bring your own lawn chairs.

(Note: since this actually is a holding tank pumpout, I figured it was
boating related enough for our local netcops.)

Coffee, donuts, and gasmasks will be supplied.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...tomorrow morning, my place, between 7 and 10 AM.

Septic Tank pumpout party.

Bring your own lawn chairs.

(Note: since this actually is a holding tank pumpout, I figured it was
boating related enough for our local netcops.)

Coffee, donuts, and gasmasks will be supplied.

All you can eat??

I remember way back in 1983 when I lived outside town in a Cedar Cape Cod I
built with my own two hands.
We had a well and septic system. Just before we were to leave on our big
trip to California, the earth around the tank input settled and the pipe
fell loose.
I dug up all around it by pick & shovel to see the problem and had the tank
pumped, but couldn't backfill etc until I came back a week later.
Neighbours loved me for that....

Don White wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
...tomorrow morning, my place, between 7 and 10 AM.

Septic Tank pumpout party.

Bring your own lawn chairs.

(Note: since this actually is a holding tank pumpout, I figured it was
boating related enough for our local netcops.)

Coffee, donuts, and gasmasks will be supplied.

All you can eat??

I remember way back in 1983 when I lived outside town in a Cedar Cape Cod I
built with my own two hands.
We had a well and septic system. Just before we were to leave on our big
trip to California, the earth around the tank input settled and the pipe
fell loose.
I dug up all around it by pick & shovel to see the problem and had the tank
pumped, but couldn't backfill etc until I came back a week later.
Neighbours loved me for that....

Absolutely.

This is a voluntary pump out...no problems yet, but it should be done
every three years or so around here.

On Apr 9, 10:01?am, Harry Krause wrote:
...tomorrow morning, my place, between 7 and 10 AM.

Septic Tank pumpout party.

Bring your own lawn chairs.

(Note: since this actually is a holding tank pumpout, I figured it was
boating related enough for our local netcops.)

Coffee, donuts, and gasmasks will be supplied.

What are the gasmasks for, Harry? You've spent years trying to
persuade everybody that yours doesn't stink.

Pretty sad when the only body of water you ineract with much anymore
is the effluent in your septic tank. But aren't you always looking for
a warm place to swim?

Chuck Gould wrote:
On Apr 9, 10:01?am, Harry Krause wrote:
...tomorrow morning, my place, between 7 and 10 AM.

Septic Tank pumpout party.

Bring your own lawn chairs.

(Note: since this actually is a holding tank pumpout, I figured it was
boating related enough for our local netcops.)

Coffee, donuts, and gasmasks will be supplied.

What are the gasmasks for, Harry? You've spent years trying to
persuade everybody that yours doesn't stink.

Pretty sad when the only body of water you ineract with much anymore
is the effluent in your septic tank. But aren't you always looking for
a warm place to swim?

I could say I was going to have the tank opened to see where you live,
but that would require me to act here as you do, so I'll pass that gas.

We'll be "interacting" with Chesapeake Bay later this month, when it
warms up. As I have stated here a number of times, I don't like boating
in "Seattle-like" weather. Temps have to be in the 60s, at least, for me
to go boating, 70s are better, and 80s are what I really like.

This is what the gals wear in my kind of boating weather:

http://tinyurl.com/3yejye

This is what they wear where you boat:

http://tinyurl.com/37h5rp

I assume the weather where you are explains some of your grumpiness.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/3yejye

I believe this is the young lady that served me breakfast at
the pancake house Sunday morn.

db~I had a nice Easter.

D-unit wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message

http://tinyurl.com/3yejye

I believe this is the young lady that served me breakfast at
the pancake house Sunday morn.

db~I had a nice Easter.

Gosh, I hope so. Hate to think of her going to waste.
Tim Tim is offline

D-unit wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3yejye

I believe this is the young lady that served me breakfast at
the pancake house Sunday morn.

db~I had a nice Easter.

Those sleepy, bedroom eyes remind me of a song that was made popular
by Bobby Bare in the '80's

She falls through the doorway and rolls down the hall
She bounces off the sofa and walks into the wall
It's easy to see that she buckles and bends
She's doin' qualudes again

Qualudes again qualudes again
If you've got aurora you know for shorra
She's your friend
She's doin' quaaludes again

She fumbles and stumbles and falls down the stairs
Makes love to the leg of the diningroom chair
She's ready for animals women or men
She's doin' qualudes again

Qualudes again again again qualudes again and again
And if you've got a lemon a dog and three women
Then she's your friend
She's doin' qualudes again

Tim wrote:
D-unit wrote:
[...]

I remember that one. The gal, btw, is Keeley Hazell, a 21-year-old Brit
model.
Dan Dan is offline

Harry Krause wrote:
Chuck Gould wrote:
[...]

More evidence that the lobster boat is a dream...