Default Looks like a really nice Bertram 28 in Rhode Island

http://tinyurl.com/3ahm2e

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 09:01:42 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3ahm2e

They're nice boats, better suited for light cruising than the Bertram
31, but the 31 fishes better because of the large cockpit and faster
speed. That one is over priced unless it has new engines and is in
truly cherry condition. We sold our old 33 for not too much more than
that.

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 09:01:42 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3ahm2e

It's been for sale for at least three years that I know of.

I looked at it last fall.

wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/3ahm2e

They're nice boats, better suited for light cruising than the Bertram
31, but the 31 fishes better because of the large cockpit and faster
speed. That one is over priced unless it has new engines and is in
truly cherry condition. We sold our old 33 for not too much more than
that.

It's amazing how similar the lines of that model Bert is to a 27' Phoenix.
I had a Phoenix for a couple of years and then sold it to my brother. From
a distance, it's hard to distinguish between the two.

Eisboch

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:12:54 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

It's been for sale for at least three years that I know of.

I looked at it last fall.

That certainly confirms my opinion on the pricing.

wrote:
It's been for sale for at least three years that I know of.

I looked at it last fall.

That certainly confirms my opinion on the pricing.

I would check on the fuel tanks first. You need to confirm if the
fiberglass tank's in any gas powered Bertram falls into the range of
boats affected by ethanol (this one may be new enough not to be a
problem). I have a friend who's got a 33 Bertram, he's putting a new
fuel tank in right now. He was starting to have problems. When he
decided to replace it (with an aluminum tank inside the old one) they
opened up the old one and it was starting to go. I understand the
value of these boats, and no doubt about it, their fine boats, has
dropped because of this problem.

John