Capt John Capt John is offline

Default Looks like a really nice Bertram 28 in Rhode Island

On Mar 25, 3:14 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 13:12:54 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing

wrote:
It's been for sale for at least three years that I know of.

I looked at it last fall.

That certainly confirms my opinion on the pricing.

I would check on the fuel tanks first. You need to confirm if the
fiberglass tank's in any gas powered Bertram falls into the range of
boats affected by ethanol (this one may be new enough not to be a
problem). I have a friend who's got a 33 Bertram, he's putting a new
fuel tank in right now. He was starting to have problems. When he
decided to replace it (with an aluminum tank inside the old one) they
opened up the old one and it was starting to go. I understand the
value of these boats, and no doubt about it, their fine boats, has
dropped because of this problem.

John