Power Cat

Default recommendations appreciated

Looking for opinions... looking for the Holy Grail, the perfect 23 ft
center console boat for Chesapeake Bay... I desi

-23 ft or so LOA (24 max, 22 min)
-outboard
-no wood in boat
-draft perhaps 16-18 inches
-transom door aft
-"vee" storage forward for sitting
-budget under $40,000 (boat and motor)

The "no wood" deletes a few (and so does the $$$). There are some
nice stern drives with walk-through transoms but with the Chesapeake
Bay slime an outboard is desireable.

Sure it would be best to buy locally but at my end of the Bay the
dealers have consolidated and the lines carried are fewer than ever.

And yes it would be better to buy a "good used boat" but that is a
very rare find around here.

So what do you like??? What do you hate???

Thanks in advance for comments.