Default Your experiences with vessel towing insurance?

Hi, all:

Please excuse the xpost to several boating discussion groups. I'm a
freelance writer and cruiser working on a piece about vessel towing
insurance. I'm interested in contacting folks who have had their
towing insurance cancelled or who were turned down for towing
insurance, preferably within the last couple of years.

Thanks for any help or leads you can give me.

Kitty Bennett
St. Pete Beach, FL