Default Fishing...

We got a teaser of spring the last couple of days, here in No. Calif, so
tomorrow, my son, father in-law, and I are headed to a local lake, to do
some winter fishing. Just the boys... no wimmen. Temps in the mid 70's
today, and at least that tomorrow. I don't really care about the fish, it's
more about floating the boat in Feb!

Bill, sorry about your boat being laid up. It must be killing you when we
have wx like this.

I'm not rubbing it in to you cold climate folks either... I'm just excited.

--Mike

"Mike" wrote in message
. net...
We got a teaser of spring the last couple of days, here in No. Calif, so
tomorrow, my son, father in-law, and I are headed to a local lake, to do
some winter fishing. Just the boys... no wimmen. Temps in the mid 70's
today, and at least that tomorrow. I don't really care about the fish,
it's more about floating the boat in Feb!

Bill, sorry about your boat being laid up. It must be killing you when we
have wx like this.

I'm not rubbing it in to you cold climate folks either... I'm just
excited.

--Mike

Going to the political caucus at the Fred Hall show tomorrow. Fight the
MLPA extremists so we have some fishing in our ocean. Will have it fixed
for the next nice weather. Did buy peas and beans to plant today, while
buying toxic waste to kill the roof rats!

Mike wrote:
We got a teaser of spring the last couple of days, here in No. Calif, so
tomorrow, my son, father in-law, and I are headed to a local lake, to do
some winter fishing. Just the boys... no wimmen. Temps in the mid 70's
today, and at least that tomorrow. I don't really care about the fish, it's
more about floating the boat in Feb!

Bill, sorry about your boat being laid up. It must be killing you when we
have wx like this.

I'm not rubbing it in to you cold climate folks either...

Of course you aren't.

I'm just excited.

Of course you are.
Tim Tim is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Mike wrote:
We got a teaser of spring the last couple of days, here in No. Calif, so
tomorrow, my son, father in-law, and I are headed to a local lake, to do
some winter fishing. Just the boys... no wimmen. Temps in the mid 70's
today, and at least that tomorrow. I don't really care about the fish, it's
more about floating the boat in Feb!

Bill, sorry about your boat being laid up. It must be killing you when we
have wx like this.

I'm not rubbing it in to you cold climate folks either...

Of course you aren't.

I'm just excited.

Of course you are.

after being stuck in arctic like teens and low 20's the past couple
weeks, it's really nice to know that next week, we're supposed to have
weather in the mid 50's and possibly 60's ., today it's snowing, but
feels like 40 outside.

bright hope for days yet to come. When it gets in the 50-60's and good
weather for a while, I'll dig out the cuddie and start working on it.
here's to better days ahead!