Default Blizzard conditions here in Northern Ohio..............

"JimH" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"JimH" wrote in message

"Don White" wrote in message

"JimH" wrote in message
........with a foot to a foot and a half of snow expected to fall by
midmorning tomorrow and temperatures falling to single digits
overnight.

This storm is a huge one, south to Florida and north to the NE states.

http://radar.weather.gov/radar_lite....111 1&loop=no

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/Radar...test_Small.gif

How are things by you?

By the time that storm hits us along the coast tomorrow, we'll get some
snow but then it's expected to turn to rain. Fairly high winds
expected.

There are 3 to 5 foot drifts everywhere. Everything is shut down.

This storm had to have dumped another foot or so of snow on folks in the
Rochester and Buffalo New York area, with those areas already having 10+
feet of snow on the ground.

Drifts? Ha. What about straight-down snow?
http://www.9wsyr.com/news/local/stor...a-49a90d13fb86

Amazing pictures.

They're supposed to get another two feet today. :-) They laugh about it out
that way.

JLH JLH is offline

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 17:24:56 -0500, "JimH" wrote:

........with a foot to a foot and a half of snow expected to fall by
midmorning tomorrow and temperatures falling to single digits overnight.

This storm is a huge one, south to Florida and north to the NE states.

http://radar.weather.gov/radar_lite....111 1&loop=no

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/Radar...test_Small.gif

How are things by you?

Just fine, Jimmy! A couple inches of crap on the ground, but nothing a
stick shift can't handle.

I hope you don't try to get out there and shovel this stuff. I want your
back to be healthy for the coming boating season.

Lastly, there was nothing in the above that was derogatory. If you think
there was, get someone to read it for you.
--
***** Have a super day! *****

John H

http://radar.weather.gov/radar_lite....=N0R&overlay=1...

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/Radar...test_Small.gif

How are things by you?

The good news: Just about like day in June.
The bad news: 50-degrees and overcast....(just like a day in June)
The best news of all: 2 1/2 days of boating this weekend. Yes!

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 13, 2:24?pm, "JimH" wrote:
........with a foot to a foot and a half of snow expected to fall by
midmorning tomorrow and temperatures falling to single digits overnight.

This storm is a huge one, south to Florida and north to the NE states.

http://radar.weather.gov/radar_lite....=N0R&overlay=1...

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/Radar...test_Small.gif

How are things by you?

The good news: Just about like day in June.
The bad news: 50-degrees and overcast....(just like a day in June)
The best news of all: 2 1/2 days of boating this weekend. Yes!

Glad to hear that and have fun Chuck, I always enjoyed visiting Seattle on
my way to Wenatchee.

My time will once again be spent inside, housebound due to the post op
condition in my right leg. Did you ever see the movie "Ground Hog Day"?
That is exactly how my days have become.

My wife drove me today to another Orthopedic Surgeon to get a third opinion
on the MRI I had last week. He agreed with the opinion of the Orthopedic
Surgeon doing the operation and that of my primary care physician.. All
said that there is nothing in the post operative imaging to show any concern
over and the condition is due to the surgery, specifically the immediate
release of pressure from a nerve being impinged on (disc herniation) for
some time.

It may take another month or up to a year but I should regain total use and
control of my right leg. There were also a number of positive signs during
the physical exam to show that the condition is temporary.

Let's hope I will be out there getting the boat ready in early April and
enjoying another season on it with my family and friends. ;-)

On Feb 13, 2:24?pm, "JimH" wrote:
........with a foot to a foot and a half of snow expected to fall by
midmorning tomorrow and temperatures falling to single digits overnight.

This storm is a huge one, south to Florida and north to the NE states.

http://radar.weather.gov/radar_lite....=N0R&overlay=1...

http://radar.weather.gov/Conus/Radar...test_Small.gif

How are things by you?

The good news: Just about like day in June.
The bad news: 50-degrees and overcast....(just like a day in June)
The best news of all: 2 1/2 days of boating this weekend. Yes!

Sounds good. Got a call this morning that I can pick up the new gas tank
Monday. Was in Medford on the truck this morning. Freightyard closed
weekends.

Calif Bill wrote:

Sounds good. Got a call this morning that I can pick up the new gas tank
Monday. Was in Medford on the truck this morning. Freightyard closed
weekends.

What's wrong with the old tank?

"-rick-" wrote in message
news
Calif Bill wrote:

Sounds good. Got a call this morning that I can pick up the new gas tank
Monday. Was in Medford on the truck this morning. Freightyard closed
weekends.

What's wrong with the old tank?

Corrosion pin hole in the top and lots of major corrosion where probably the
salt water set and touched the flooring also. For $860 including shipping,
figured was better than leaking 67 gallons of high-priced dynamite into the
bilge.