Default Goin' to the dogs

Went to the Halifax Kennel Club's first show of the year for confirmation &
obedience on the weekend.
Our dog's father, two of his brothers and one sister were all entered. All
the pups (7 & 3/4 months old) came away with ribbons.
I had wanted to see how ours would do...but we had no experience showing and
the breeder already had her hands full with the other four dogs so my wife
jumped the gun and had him neutered Wednesday past.
Damn... he coulda been a champion!
Anyway...now we have to settle for a faithful companion and family dog.
I really wanted to put him next to his siblings to see how much bigger he
was... but only the dogs entered in the show were allowed on site. Some of
us adopted parents keep in touch and I'm sure we'll have a chance for a
'family re-union' when better weather arrives.

Don White wrote:
Went to the Halifax Kennel Club's first show of the year for confirmation &
obedience on the weekend.
Our dog's father, two of his brothers and one sister were all entered. All
the pups (7 & 3/4 months old) came away with ribbons.
I had wanted to see how ours would do...but we had no experience showing and
the breeder already had her hands full with the other four dogs so my wife
jumped the gun and had him neutered Wednesday past.
Damn... he coulda been a champion!
Anyway...now we have to settle for a faithful companion and family dog.
I really wanted to put him next to his siblings to see how much bigger he
was... but only the dogs entered in the show were allowed on site. Some of
us adopted parents keep in touch and I'm sure we'll have a chance for a
'family re-union' when better weather arrives.

Wimmins, they're always trying to get guys neutered!

Don White wrote:
Went to the Halifax Kennel Club's first show of the year for confirmation &
obedience on the weekend.
Our dog's father, two of his brothers and one sister were all entered. All
the pups (7 & 3/4 months old) came away with ribbons.
I had wanted to see how ours would do...but we had no experience showing and
the breeder already had her hands full with the other four dogs so my wife
jumped the gun and had him neutered Wednesday past.
Damn... he coulda been a champion!
Anyway...now we have to settle for a faithful companion and family dog.
I really wanted to put him next to his siblings to see how much bigger he
was... but only the dogs entered in the show were allowed on site. Some of
us adopted parents keep in touch and I'm sure we'll have a chance for a
'family re-union' when better weather arrives.

Show dogs?

EEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Pansy... :)

m...
Don White wrote:
[...]

Hey... when ya got it...flaunt it!

Don White wrote:
m...
Don White wrote:
[...]

Flaunt what? Some chi-chi poofy dog winds "best of show"
in a politically charged atmosphere where it's who you
know more than what the dog is?

Pansy.

m...
Don White wrote:
m...
Don White wrote:
[...]

Who you callin' Pansy....me or my dog?

Don White wrote:
m...
Don White wrote:
m...
Don White wrote:
[...]

If the shoe fits... :)

m...
Don White wrote:
m...
Don White wrote:
m...
Don White wrote:
[...]

Yeah... well, if someone sliced your nuts open , tore out your testicles and
sewed them back up, I'd like to see you up running around the next day like
nothing happened!

Don White wrote:
m...
Don White wrote:
m...
Don White wrote:
m...
Don White wrote:
[...]

Don,
I am sorry to hear about the operation, but I am glad that you recovered
so quickly.

Dogs on board Molesworth Cruising 25 December 16th 06 07:21 AM
Dogs on board Molesworth General 25 December 15th 06 01:11 AM
building boat ladder for dogs Dustin General 5 June 12th 04 05:12 AM
Dogs on yachts? Simple Simon ASA 37 August 21st 03 11:17 PM