Don White Don White is offline

Default Goin' to the dogs

m...
Don White wrote:
m...
Don White wrote:
m...
Don White wrote:
Went to the Halifax Kennel Club's first show of the year for
confirmation & obedience on the weekend.
Our dog's father, two of his brothers and one sister were all
entered. All the pups (7 & 3/4 months old) came away with ribbons.
I had wanted to see how ours would do...but we had no experience
showing and the breeder already had her hands full with the other
four dogs so my wife jumped the gun and had him neutered Wednesday
past.
Damn... he coulda been a champion!
Anyway...now we have to settle for a faithful companion and family
dog.
I really wanted to put him next to his siblings to see how much
bigger he was... but only the dogs entered in the show were allowed
on site. Some of us adopted parents keep in touch and I'm sure we'll
have a chance for a 'family re-union' when better weather arrives.
Show dogs?

EEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Pansy... :)
Hey... when ya got it...flaunt it!
Flaunt what? Some chi-chi poofy dog winds "best of show"
in a politically charged atmosphere where it's who you
know more than what the dog is?

Pansy.

Who you callin' Pansy....me or my dog?

If the shoe fits... :)

Yeah... well, if someone sliced your nuts open , tore out your testicles and
sewed them back up, I'd like to see you up running around the next day like
nothing happened!