Default 2007 Ral. NC boat show.

I have seen the Parker...

-and it is good.

Specifically the 2120SC. If only I had $44,400 lying around.

-Doesn't seem to be many used ones out there either.

Don

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
On 1/29/2007 4:25 PM, D-unit wrote:
I have seen the Parker...

-and it is good.

Specifically the 2120SC. If only I had $44,400 lying around.

-Doesn't seem to be many used ones out there either.

Don

Parker makes fine boats. I've got a 25-footer, pilot house.

Yea..

That was my first time aboard one. Im impressed. I kinda like
the whole *pilot house* concept too :-) Thats handy. I've spent
too many cold days catching fish & frostbite on my CC.

On 1/30/2007 12:46 PM, D-unit wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
On 1/29/2007 4:25 PM, D-unit wrote:
I have seen the Parker...

-and it is good.

Specifically the 2120SC. If only I had $44,400 lying around.

-Doesn't seem to be many used ones out there either.

Don

Parker makes fine boats. I've got a 25-footer, pilot house.

Yea..

That was my first time aboard one. Im impressed. I kinda like
the whole *pilot house* concept too :-) Thats handy. I've spent
too many cold days catching fish & frostbite on my CC.

Don

You could buy mine. Just nicely broken in.

Alright now...

Thats just crazy talk.

Umm...

Whats wrong with it?

Don

D-unit wrote:
[...]

It is 4 yrs old and has never been used.

Carribean Sail Don White General 16 November 18th 05 01:23 AM
Dictionary of Paddling Terms :-) Mike McCrea General 3 June 30th 04 11:52 PM