BoatBanter.com

-   -   2007 Ral. NC boat show. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/77920-2007-ral-nc-boat-show.html)

D-unit January 29th 07 09:25 PM

2007 Ral. NC boat show.

I have seen the Parker...

-and it is good.

Specifically the 2120SC. If only I had $44,400 lying around.

-Doesn't seem to be many used ones out there either.

Don

D-unit January 30th 07 05:46 PM

2007 Ral. NC boat show.

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
On 1/29/2007 4:25 PM, D-unit wrote:
I have seen the Parker...

-and it is good.

Specifically the 2120SC. If only I had $44,400 lying around.

-Doesn't seem to be many used ones out there either.

Don

Parker makes fine boats. I've got a 25-footer, pilot house.

Yea..

That was my first time aboard one. Im impressed. I kinda like
the whole *pilot house* concept too :-) Thats handy. I've spent
too many cold days catching fish & frostbite on my CC.

Don

D-unit January 30th 07 08:37 PM

2007 Ral. NC boat show.

On 1/30/2007 12:46 PM, D-unit wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
On 1/29/2007 4:25 PM, D-unit wrote:
I have seen the Parker...

-and it is good.

Specifically the 2120SC. If only I had $44,400 lying around.

-Doesn't seem to be many used ones out there either.

Don

Parker makes fine boats. I've got a 25-footer, pilot house.

Yea..

That was my first time aboard one. Im impressed. I kinda like
the whole *pilot house* concept too :-) Thats handy. I've spent
too many cold days catching fish & frostbite on my CC.

Don

You could buy mine. Just nicely broken in.

Alright now...

Thats just crazy talk.

Umm...

Whats wrong with it?

Don

Reginald P. Smithers III January 30th 07 08:41 PM

2007 Ral. NC boat show.

D-unit wrote:
[...]

It is 4 yrs old and has never been used.