Jay

Default Four Winns Fling Boat with Johnson Evinrude 115 HP Turbojet engine

Hi all,

First post to the group - I'm looking for any advice / info on the above
mentioned boat, as I'm thinking of buying one. It's a 1994, so it's 9-10
years old, and seems to be in great shape, but I'm wondering if anyone knows
if these boats have much trouble mechanically, and what would be a decent /
fair price? Does anyone recall what it might have sold for in 1994, when
new?

Thanks!