Default Worth watching for five minutes..

You can't help laughing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y4keqTV6w&eurl=

heeuh heeuh heeuh....

db~I had to stop it so's I could breathe

D-unit wrote:
You can't help laughing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y4keqTV6w&eurl=

heeuh heeuh heeuh....

db~I had to stop it so's I could breathe

Hey, that's pretty good!!! I didn't know a person could spell that!!

"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

D-unit wrote:
You can't help laughing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y4keqTV6w&eurl=

heeuh heeuh heeuh....

db~I had to stop it so's I could breathe

Hey, that's pretty good!!! I didn't know a person could spell that!!

heeuh heeuh heeuh....

eeh eeh eeh..

If your having a bad day and the world is falling apart
this is the kind of stuff that gets you through it sometimes.
That was a nice break.

db ~ damn, Im chuckling just thinking about that guy again.

D-unit wrote:
You can't help laughing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y4keqTV6w&eurl=

heeuh heeuh heeuh....

db~I had to stop it so's I could breathe

Hey, that's pretty good!!! I didn't know a person could spell that!!

heeuh heeuh heeuh....

eeh eeh eeh..

If your having a bad day and the world is falling apart
this is the kind of stuff that gets you through it sometimes.
That was a nice break.

db ~ damn, Im chuckling just thinking about that guy again.

Me too! You know, I'll bet that guy is a happy camper! You just
couldn't be a stick in the mud type, or a hate everything type and have
a laugh like that!

Worth watching for five minutes.. basskisser General 0 January 8th 07 01:35 PM
Worth watching for five minutes.. JohnH General 0 January 7th 07 11:35 PM
Those seven minutes... Bert Robbins General 0 August 19th 04 11:45 PM
Meteor Watching Alert felton ASA 14 August 18th 04 11:53 AM
94' OMC 115 loses power after first 5 minutes Jacob Morgan General 0 July 13th 03 04:15 PM