Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Bartlett's Quotations - Basskisser Edition

SPAM Avenger wrote:
Basskisser The Broad has provided much to quote.

Feel free to use them as you will.

"I don't know about you, but around here we pay taxes..."

"Driving a car on many highways is statistic wise, very
dangerous"

"What about someone who would make wild allegations and present them
as fact..."

"It's often noted that people with deep infatuation complexes often
turn to negative attacks on those that the person is infatuated with,
when denied."

"Your childish and petty name calling and insults certainly shows you
have absolutely NOTHING to bring to the table."

"THINK before engaging your fingers!"

"I'm not, at the moment anyway."

"I cut and pasted an article to be informative."

"Simple, because you took a statement that was informative too
literally."

"What a stupid question."

"People with infatuation complexes do strange things!"

"Okay, here was your idiotic reply."

"It's nice to see that your infatuation with me is growing daily!"

" I know that a lot of people here choose to ignore information."

Which do you disagree with, little one?